Who on your team do you believe is currently under the radar?

Bolts223

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think Jeff Okudah is being overlooked after being considered a transcendent talent a couple years ago.

I hope you're right, but I didn't really consider Okudah as it's harder for a former 3rd overall pick to be under the radar.

I am concerned Okudah's confidence was broken beyond repair because of his time with Patricia. 

On 7/29/2022 at 8:29 AM, NYRaider said:

Stevenson is a monster but why did you guys draft Strong and Harris?

Strong to cover James White, who looks to be living with a serious injury. Still can't walk properly, let alone play. He could be done

Really not sure on Harris. I think he may be redshirted and will be depth. Probably Mondre's backup in a year or something. He's a damn tank, by the way.

Adrian Amos for the Packers. Dudes a borderline elite safety the last couple years and never gets mentioned as a cornerstone piece to that defense. I think he has been overshadowed by the flashier players in that secondary but outside of Alexander he may be the best player on the back end. 

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

I don't think, around the league, people understand how good Andrew Thomas is and how good he is going to be this year.

I was a big Andrew Thomas stan. I also had Evan Neal as my #1 player in the draft this year (underwhelming class). Giants are loaded at T. 

• Like 1

interestingly, as the titans have had several years of sustained success, i don’t actually think there are a lot of truly overlooked guys any more, even though we used to be replete with them. probably the best example is david long jr, a fast, undersized ILB who plays like a missile and is easily one of the best coverage LBs in the league. he’s not at that level in run D but still solid there and nonetheless has a penchant for making splash plays all over the field. he could make a jump into the upper tiers of ILBs this season. 

the other candidate i can think of is amani hooker, who has slowly fashioned himself into something of a poor man’s kevin byard- which is to say, an excellent do-it-all safety who forms the less-heralded half of one of the most effective and versatile safety duos in football.

On 7/28/2022 at 5:02 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Rhamondre Stevenson. A beast, but also fluid. If Harris goes down or gets moved, jump on this guy for fantasy

Came in thinking Stevenson. Dude’s got a little Marshawn in his game, similar style. Love me some DH, and he’s is going to snipe Rhamondre’s bulk numbers, but I think the latter’s got some special talent with the ball in his hands. 

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 3:29 AM, NYRaider said:

Stevenson is a monster but why did you guys draft Strong and Harris?

This is added to @Hunter2_1 comments.

Harris has impressive skills. On talent he could be the steal of the draft. He's BB prototype back who also catches the ball. The major reason he fell to the Pats is his injury history.

https://www.patspulpit.com/2022/5/12/23068278/nfl-draft-2022-injury-analysis-patriots-kevin-harris-running-back

This vid will give you the 👀 factor!!!! Minute mark at 225 LBS!!!!

Reminds me of Stevenson.

Edited by m haynes

On 7/29/2022 at 11:41 AM, Nnivolcm said:

I hope you're right, but I didn't really consider Okudah as it's harder for a former 3rd overall pick to be under the radar.

I am concerned Okudah's confidence was broken beyond repair because of his time with Patricia. 

So strange. Of all the CBs to come out of Ohio State I thought for sure, without a doubt he was the best one in a long time. Better than Ward, Lattimore, ect. Him being a complete bust so far is astounding to me. I still keep thinking he is just too good to have been this bad so far.

6 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

So strange. Of all the CBs to come out of Ohio State I thought for sure, without a doubt he was the best one in a long time. Better than Ward, Lattimore, ect. Him being a complete bust so far is astounding to me. I still keep thinking he is just too good to have been this bad so far.

In all fairness, it’s only been like a half a rookie season’s worth of games for him.

Steelers...

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Chase Claypool could surprise everyone if used correctly.

Our CBs wont be flashy, but should be better than last year.   Probably not under the radar though. 

Beyond that, most of our under the radar players are under the radar for a reason. 

15 minutes ago, 43M said:

Steelers...

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Chase Claypool could surprise everyone if used correctly.

Our CBs wont be flashy, but should be better than last year.   Probably not under the radar though. 

Beyond that, most of our under the radar players are under the radar for a reason. 

I’d probably go with Alex Highsmith.  Everyone opposite TJ will be overlooked and I also think Highsmith is a plus run defender and a decently savvy player.

Let’s hope he develops in the pass rush.