Who on your team do you believe is currently under the radar?

Bolts223

6 hours ago, Squanchy said:

I’d probably go with Alex Highsmith.  Everyone opposite TJ will be overlooked and I also think Highsmith is a plus run defender and a decently savvy player.

Let’s hope he develops in the pass rush.

He's just okay.   I wouldnt necessarily say he is "under the radar".   He disappears too often.    Not a bad player, but he is lucky we are a team with alot of needs, or we may have drafted someone to challenge him this year.   If he doesnt take a step forward this year, I think we will be looking to replace him next offseason.      

5 hours ago, 43M said:

He's just okay.   I wouldnt necessarily say he is "under the radar".   He disappears too often.    Not a bad player, but he is lucky we are a team with alot of needs, or we may have drafted someone to challenge him this year.   If he doesnt take a step forward this year, I think we will be looking to replace him next offseason.      

I don’t think he’s irreplaceable or not upgradable.   I do think he’s above replacement level trash player though.  

I hope he develops a pass rush game but I think he does well enough in other areas.   We’ll see.  

Packers:

I was going to say nobody.  I think we get pretty good national coverage, and are seen as one of the better rosters in the league among the better informed football fans (everyone here pat yourself on the back).  

I think where we fall under the radar a bit is the depth at a few positions.  I think we will be cutting rosterable players at WR, RB, OL and DL.  Perhaps I am being a homer, and just like the guys on the team.  And I am not claiming that we are some kind of football superstar factory either.  What I mean is, it wouldn't be a huge shocker if Juwann Winfree put up a 300 yard 2 TD season.  Or if Jack Heflin moves to another team and is like a 20 tackle per season rotational run stuffer.

Zamir White looked very nice in limited action during the HOF game. Not many people are familiar with this history but the guy was a 5 star recruit and has every physical trait you'd want. Fast and stong as an ox. He has an extensive injury history though, tearing one ACL in 2017 and the other in 2018. 

With us not picking up Jacob's 5th year option and drafting him Zeus in the 4th, White very well could get more and more playing time as the season goes on, and potentially be the Raiders lead back going forward.

Jets:

• Bryce Huff (UDFA 2020)
    • Pass rush win rate: 22% (2020), 17% (2021)
    • 5th fastest get off last season .8s

Huff has been incredibly efficient in a limited capacity, with borderline elite advanced metrics. All of a sudden the Jets have a ton of depth at EDGE, but Huff looks like the real deal as a situational pass rusher.

• Elija Moore
    • Weeks 8-13 WR ranks: targets (7th), receptions (9th), receiving yards (6th), touchdowns (1st).. drops (1), *only Diggs, Renfrow, Diontae, Keenan and Kupp had less than 2 drops during that stretch

Maybe not under the radar, but I don't think most people realize how good Moore was when healthy last season... And like last offseason, he's been arguably the biggest standout throughout camp. If healthy, he's a legitimate #1.

2 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Packers:

I was going to say nobody.  I think we get pretty good national coverage, and are seen as one of the better rosters in the league among the better informed football fans (everyone here pat yourself on the back).  

I think where we fall under the radar a bit is the depth at a few positions.  I think we will be cutting rosterable players at WR, RB, OL and DL.  Perhaps I am being a homer, and just like the guys on the team.  And I am not claiming that we are some kind of football superstar factory either.  What I mean is, it wouldn't be a huge shocker if Juwann Winfree put up a 300 yard 2 TD season.  Or if Jack Heflin moves to another team and is like a 20 tackle per season rotational run stuffer.

Barring injury, I think CB Stokes will be thought of much more highly in week 17 than he is today.

Yes, I think your evaluation GB's depth at WR (?!), RB, OL and DL pegs you a bit of a homer.  Those guys you mentioned are dime a dozen.

Ravens:

• James Proche - Bateman is our clear #1 but between Duvernay and Proche, Proche seems to have the lead for #2 WR. Of course, he did this same thing last year in camp and then did nothing in the regular season so who knows.
  • Isaiah Likely - It's gonna be hard for Likely to be a main contributor when he's the #2 TE behind Andrews, but he's been dominating camp so I think he'll get some reps and flash some potential this year.

Baron Browning has a chance to transition from good rookie off-ball linebacker to maybe the best edge rusher on the Broncos. Gregory and Chubb are set to start but I’m betting once Browning gets on the field it will be hard to take him off. Awesome get-off, speed and bend. 

4 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Seeing Rashan Gary as +7000 to win DPOY makes me think he's overlooked. Has a good chance to put up some fun numbers this year. He's been at beast in TC.

That's a good mention. And he's playing in a contract year too. I give him alot of credit. I personally wrote him off as a bust and I don't know what happened but he did a complete 180 seemingly out of nowhere.