Ryan Kerrigan Retiring

turtle28

Kerrigan is one of my favorite players.  I always wondered what he would look like and how he would be talked about if he consistently had a stronger cast around him.  Maybe He was one of the most consistent producers and players we have had in the last 20 years and a good guy to boot.  Good luck to him.  

• Like 1

On 8/1/2022 at 12:58 AM, offbyone said:

Kerrigan is one of my favorite players.  I always wondered what he would look like and how he would be talked about if he consistently had a stronger cast around him.  Maybe He was one of the most consistent producers and players we have had in the last 20 years and a good guy to boot.  Good luck to him.  

Just like with a handful of other players in his era who were good, we never quite could build a great team around them even though that handful of players themselves were good to great. It’s been like that for this franchise for 30 years as we all know. It’s a real shame they couldn’t have signed better players, drafted better in the mid to late rounds & coached better but he truly is one of the greatest players we’ve ever had.