Team specific logos next to title when creating threads

RaidersAreOne

Hey @Webmaster,

I am a member of a few different forums for different leagues (NFL, NHL, CFL, etc) and one of my favorite features about one is having the ability to select one logo to apply to the title of a new thread.

For example, if the Raiders were to sign player X I would go about creating a thread as usual, with the added option of selecting one "Post Icon" to apply. Through a series of options I could then click the Raider logo, and when it goes live there would be a small Raider shield left of the thread title. It's honestly super aesthetically pleasing but also very easy to find specific threads relating to certain teams. It would add a lot more personality to the sections imo (similar to how some threads have emoji's in the titles).

Post icon ideas: All 32 team logos, one generic NFL logo relating to general football news, thumbs up/heart if it's a feel-good piece, etc.

I don't think I am allowed to link to other forums but if anyone wants to see an example of what I am talking about, feel free to DM me.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...