Around the League 2022

Bobby816

Paul Hackett sucked as our OC back in the day, what makes people think Nathaniel was worth a HC spot?

Wow I was ready to call him one of the worst until I saw Dowell Loggains, John Morton, Jeremy Bates, Tony Sparano.  Schottenheimer was hated too, but again looking at our past coordinators he was one of the best and most successful.  PUTRID.

7 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

You are all over the place

Not really. I never liked the Wilson pick as you all know. I don't think Zach is the MAN for this franhise. I try to be positive the last week but I knew deep down they would pull this. That is why I made a 100 bucks on taking Cinn -6.5. I already can see what will happen against Pitt. We will be out of the game by half as usually because we can't score a TD. I think I heard a stat saying we have not lead at halftime for 21 games in a row. How the heck can you win with that. Then people will say Well give Zach time he just got back from an injury. 

15 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

It’s definitely hard to Identify a team that looks worse than the Jets. Id have to think we are the favorites for the top pick. 

It's been a bizarre start. Chicago aren't sure what a forward pass is, and they've somehow got two wins already.

At the moment I'd give us a 50/50 shot at beating (in no order):

• Houston
  • Carolina
  • Chicago
  • Atlanta
  • Seattle

But I'm pretty sure our schedule is much harder than all of those so we might have the inside track to the top pick. If we don't improve much. With the young talent on the team I could see us getting better and better as the season progresses though. I'm not saying we will. But we could.

Doug Pederson was available when we were looking for a new coach right? I like Saleh more than his results suggest I should, but it seems like we missed a chance at a legit head coach for the first time since Rex Ryan.

Surely we've got about as much talent on the team as Jacksonville. No reason for us to be cellar dwellers if they're out there winning games by more points than we tend to score.

37 minutes ago, TheChad said:

Doug Pederson was available when we were looking for a new coach right? I like Saleh more than his results suggest I should, but it seems like we missed a chance at a legit head coach for the first time since Rex Ryan.

Surely we've got about as much talent on the team as Jacksonville. No reason for us to be cellar dwellers if they're out there winning games by more points than we tend to score.

That is the problem here. We keep missing on HC bad. The guy to have right now is Sean Payton. I would do what ever it takes to bring him in. I know Dallas wants him too. I want a HC that is an O guy. We have gone the D guys so many years in a row except Gase and we all know he was not a OC guy. The other one I want is Ken Dorsey. In the end the Jets will end up 4-13 and be picking 3rd or 4th like usually and brong back Saleh and Wilson for another run and waste another year. If JD does this I will start to turn on him soon too. 

7 hours ago, TheChad said:

Fan base didn’t want Pederson, they only wanted Saleh. Literally every other name was thrown to the side. Well some wanted Daboll but that was about it. 

2 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Fan base didn’t want Pederson, they only wanted Saleh. Literally every other name was thrown to the side. Well some wanted Daboll but that was about it. 

I know me and @rickyt31 wanted David Shaw when that rumour started circulating. I was also keen on Jim Harbaugh.

I never wanted Saleh so I really didn’t like the hire but it is what it is and we just have to accept it now. He was supposed to be a real players coach that got the best out of his players but I think that’s a bit of a myth. 

This year the team has got talent but it’s failing to deliver. Bar a crazy ending last week we’d be 0-3. I would love an experienced HC who’s won before like a Harbaugh or Payton but going for a program builder like David Shaw would be so awesome. 

Or just bring back Rex 😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Watched one drive of Giants/Cowboys and Wink has shown more creativity than Saleh/Ulbrich have in 3 games

Same on O. But at least MLF has an excuse - Poor OL and QB play. There is no excuse for the stubbornness being displayed on D.  Ulbrich even stated that he wants a simple D.  Getting rid of any D player for something else won’t make a bit of difference if salad and brick head are going to play this **** style of D.