Most people on this forum eat bad food

American food is good for what it is.

My German nephews are in the country right now, and I swear they've eaten like 10 chicken sandwiches each and about four boxes of Lucky Charms.  Zero desire to eat anything other than the most processed, least nutritionally sound garbage food.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Daniel said:

American food is good for what it is.

My German nephews are in the country right now, and I swear they've eaten like 10 chicken sandwiches each and about four boxes of Lucky Charms.  Zero desire to eat anything other than the most processed, least nutritionally sound garbage food.

Well Germany is the country that eats cheese, meats and crackers for breakfast 😄 

They are out there laying down a whole charcuterie board at 9am 

Edited by AkronsWitness

On 8/2/2022 at 6:07 PM, NeptunePenguins said:

With the way American food is, aka bad taste and low in nutrients and quality. I will say that most of you are cooking or eating at places with poorly cooked food. Also American chefs can't cook and can barely use an oven. Air fryers aren't good to cook with they are terrible. 

Are you going to offer any alternatives?

• Like 1

https://foodpolicyforcanada.info.yorku.ca/backgrounder/problems/poor-diet/

The consequence is that diet-related diseases are a leading cause of avoidable morbidity and mortality in Canada, costing our healthcare system billions of dollars each year at a time when health care budgets are stressed and other social services are underfunded because of the dollars allocated to health care. According to the World Health Organization,  the major diet-related diseases diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer, obesity, osteoporosis, and dental disease are caused in large part by unhealthy diets and lifestyles.  Some, in their view, have reached epidemic status (WHO, 2015).  

• Like 1