Recommend a game to the person above you, based on their last 5 games played

Apparition

18 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

What is this like? I was always curious.

Do you like RTS but always wanted more of a Lord of the Rings feel with massive armies clashing in formation then you will like any of the Warhammer Total Wars. It's a mix of large RTS battles with a light management sim over the top of it. The management sim isn't that crazy and easy to understand but hard to master which is perfect for a game like this where the real meat is in the individual battles. 

I have loved Total War games since Medieval Total War but they have always struggled with unit diversity. Warhammer solved that problem and now they play closer to say a Starcraft in how different each faction can play. For example, the Dwarves are extremely heavy armored but are extremely slow with no cavalry at all. You essentially sit back and let your crossbows and catapults get kills while your infantry just holds the line. The Vampire Counts on the other hand have no missile units at all and very poor but numerous infantry with extremely great large monster units. So you have to be extremely aggressive sending hoards of zombies and skeletons crashing into the frontlines to essentially be cannon fodder while you send your numerous monsters flanking around the back while there occupied. Thats just two examples and every faction has interesting playstyles they employ that change depending on the other faction your fighting. 

• Like 1

New World

Forza Horizon 5

Multi-Versus

Sea of Theives

FarCry 5

Personally, I need to find another good MMO where you can co-op. I loved New World. Put around 600 hours into that game but then it became a dead game. I would love to find a new MMO RPG to play that's not Elder Scrolls or WoW. 

Edited by AkronsWitness

4 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

New World

Forza Horizon 5

Multi-Versus

Sea of Theives

FarCry 5

Personally, I need to find another good MMO where you can co-op. I loved New World. Put around 600 hours into that game but then it became a dead game. I would love to find a new MMO RPG to play that's not Elder Scrolls or WoW. 

Fallout 76

@JBURGE 😅

5 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

New World

Forza Horizon 5

Multi-Versus

Sea of Theives

FarCry 5

How about WoW Classic? :P 

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

How are you liking Death Stranding?

I like it. Playing it throughout my 10 days of isolation. The idea behind the network with other user Bridges and using their built stuff is pretty neat. The story is a little cliché at times and stupid in others, but it's all very on the nose Kojima. Def glad I gave it a shot. Running into BTs now is more annoying than anything.