Washington All-Access Offseason Video

e16bball

** Just click the link to watch it on YouTube, it’s worth opening up another app

I honestly wasn’t sure where to put this, as it touches on a lot of the events of the offseason to some degree at least. Figured there might be enough in there to discuss on its own. 

For me, obviously, the draft stuff is the most intriguing. Especially the apparent decisions they were making on draft-day trades. Looks like GB was in the mix for 11, offering 22 and 53. Interesting to compare that to what we actually got. Draft chart says we did better than that, I’m always a little torn. I much prefer staying in the first 2 rounds if possible. Interesting debate there. 

Plus, it seems we also had teams calling in to try to get us to move down again. PIT and NYJ were both mentioned. The Steelers were at 20 and evidently wanted Kenny Pickett, wonder what they would have given up for that jump? Chart says a low 3rd in value would be the cost to go from 20 to 16. The Jets is a real mystery, they were sitting all the way down at 35. They also had 38, would they have done both of those picks for 16? Chart says that would be pretty close. THAT would have been a very interesting option indeed. 

Anyway, pretty cool insight and a surprisingly well-done video by this team. My energy level for all things “Commanders” remains pretty low, but I enjoyed this one.

• Like 1