Week 10 GDT - Skins @ Saints - Sunday at 1pm EST on Fox!

Dome

2 hours ago, JMG5 said:

The Redskins are actually pretty good. They've just had a very difficult schedule thus far. I expect a close game.

Same. If we blow them out.... then I'll really start to get excited. 

The Skins is a game I've had circled for a while now. They play tough, and the gave the Vikings all they could handle last weekend. I too, expect a hard-fought game.

I do like our offensive power over their defense, specifically our turnover ratio. We protect the ball way better than they do. If we can protect, and exploit their fumblitis, we'll get an extra possession or two out of this game.

I think our ability on the ground is going to give us a 10-13 point edge. That's what the Vikings are missing now. (Dalvin Cook still leads the Vikings in rushing (with just 4 games of play)) 

Washington lost two more starters last weekend. Their starting RB and one of their LBs were placed on IR. They've had quite a few injuries over this season.  It helps explain their inconsistencies this season. 

On 11/15/2017 at 1:15 AM, domepatrol91 said:

Same. If we blow them out.... then I'll really start to get excited. 

Saints will get tested in this one... Especially our young secondary. I suspect we will be up for the challange and win the game, id say Saints 24 Skins 20. 

A win would set up a major showdown with the Rams the following week... Hopefully our young players are mature enough not to overlook the Redskins looking toward the Rams.

On 11/15/2017 at 8:47 AM, SSK said:

Washington lost two more starters last weekend. Their starting RB and one of their LBs were placed on IR. They've had quite a few injuries over this season.  It helps explain their inconsistencies this season. 

Kelly is trash ... Reed to me isn't the same anymore it sucks

the saints should win although skins have beaten the saints a lot these days the skins just are inconsistent on offense and defense . We only win unless our running game starts up good .

5 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Kelly is trash ... Reed to me isn't the same anymore it sucks

the saints should win although skins have beaten the saints a lot these days the skins just are inconsistent on offense and defense . We only win unless our running game starts up good .

Not these Saints

9 minutes ago, NS922 said:

You guys should stop going around the forum and defending this team so hard. Let them play the games and prove themselves through that.

I think everyone is getting too high on us. I think we're Top 5 in the NFL right now and that could certainly change, for the worst, in these next 4 games. I hope we can keep the momentum going. 

Archived