Week 10 GDT - Skins @ Saints - Sunday at 1pm EST on Fox!

Dome

2 hours ago, NS922 said:

You guys should stop going around the forum and defending this team so hard. Let them play the games and prove themselves through that.

Most of these topics aren't even started by a Saints fan but by fans of other teams and then teams start crapping on the Saints, then we point out how they are wrong.

4 hours ago, NS922 said:

You guys should stop going around the forum and defending this team so hard. Let them play the games and prove themselves through that.

Yea, I've said basically the same thing, but a lot of other fans are really high on us also.  That breeds arguments we don't necessarily start.

11 hours ago, Raves said:

Most of these topics aren't even started by a Saints fan but by fans of other teams and then teams start crapping on the Saints, then we point out how they are wrong.

Yup!! And I'm just going to say it, we're the best team in the NFL!!! (no sarcasm intended).

I'm tired of making presupposed excuses for our potential up & coming loss (due to whatever reason). I, personally, have no outcome on the game, and my superstitions are just stupid, so I don't do that.

There isn't a team in the NFL that's firing on all cylinders like we are. Our only glaring fault right now is special teams, and Payton addressed that this week, so it should improve.

We are the best team, and we're going to win out!!!

54 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Let’s GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im very intrested to see how our defense communicates today with Klein out. T'eo did well aganist Taylor but Cousins will likley test T'eo in coverage. Im really hoping T'eo is up to the challange and proves to be yet another wise offseason investment for us.

11 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Im very intrested to see how our defense communicates today with Klein out. T'eo did well aganist Taylor but Cousins will likley test T'eo in coverage. Im really hoping T'eo is up to the challange and proves to be yet another wise offseason investment for us.

I agree. I'm anxious to see T'eo. He got a really bad rap due to all the crap from his college days and a fake girlfriend etc... Now a new city, a different team/mindset, and a chance to clear the air and start from scratch, on a winning team no less. Today will be a defining day for him.

Archived