Ravens C Tyler Linderbaum suffers a Lisfranc injury

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, D82 said:

That definitely sucks. Hopefully it isn't anything serious that's going to cause him to miss time.

Normally, just a slight sprain generally takes 6-8 weeks without surgery, if he has to have surgery, it's a season ender

With this being a reoccurance,, it could just be an aggravation, that could be way less severe and could be 3-4 weeks.  I think the Ravens are being overly optimistic with a 1-2 week time frame.

Edited by bcb1213

Did the Ravens disinter a bunch of native American graves in the last couple years or something?  Injuries have been biting them pretty hard.

Was wanting to see if Linderbaum was as good as advertised too.  Very good OL class, but he really had it all.

• Like 3

I am hearing that as far as Lisfranc injuries go it was not a bad Lisfranc...

I have never heard that before, Lisfranc was always just Lisfranc.

I would guess 8-10 weeks. At least the first 5 weeks are preseason.

I also agree with @Daniel and recommend some type of ceremony to ward off the evil spirits.

Edited by SkippyX

27 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

yeah well Harbaugh has a pretty awful history of being truthful surrounding injuries in camp, so I'd take everything he says with about 3 spoonful's of salt.

Typically that has to do with his return time estimations though, not what the actual injury is.

Its not like he ever goes “no it’s definitely not a torn ACL” and then it turns out to be a torn ACL lol. If he’s saying it’s not a linsfranc injury I have no reason to doubt that’s what he was told by team doctors. If it was up in the air he would just be shady and vague about it, he does that plenty already with other injuries.

7 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Typically that has to do with his return time estimations though, not what the actual injury is.

Its not like he ever goes “no it’s definitely not a torn ACL” and then it turns out to be a torn ACL lol. If he’s saying it’s not a linsfranc injury I have no reason to doubt that’s what he was told by team doctors. If it was up in the air he would just be shady and vague about it, he does that plenty already with other injuries.

never forget Breshad Perriman's "bone bruise" or whatever the hell he tried to say that was.

2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Ravens are saying fake news on the Linsfranc aggravation 

Honestly this is a big deal for Jim to just flagrantly skirt the rules. It's pretty smug if you ask me. And I really don't care if nothing criminal has stuck; that's beside the point.

What it comes down to is that this cultural cess pool isn't going to get any better until the league takes extreme measures, something like a six game suspension with a possibility for more upon appeal, especially if more allegations of misconduct are reported (and newsflash, they will be. It's only a matter of time with this sicko.).

Spoiler

Interim and then permanent HC Greg Roman

• Like 2