What is something that is accepted by society that you find creepy/weird?

biggie.

*Mine would be the traditional 40 hour per week or even 8-5 with an hour lunch. You aren’t “giving” an hour lunch, you’re making someone stay on site an extra 5 hours per week with an hour unpaid break.

*Punishing people who are efficient at what they do by giving them more work without the extra pay because of this “hourly” work archaic model

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*Mine would be the traditional 40 hour per week or even 8-5 with an hour lunch. You aren’t “giving” an hour lunch, you’re making someone stay on site an extra 5 hours per week with an hour unpaid break.

Yeah it’s only “giving” if it’s a paid lunch. Unpaid anything over 30 min is just wasting my time.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

People wearing things their body composition dictates they shouldn't wear. Be comfortable in your own skin, but understand what you can and cannot wear in public. 

I feel like an absolutely out of touch geezer, but man, I’m with you.

People should be comfortable in their own skin, we shouldn’t be shaming anyone, etc., but ffs, have some modesty. Boobs spilling out of the tops of shirts and shorts so short half the arse is hanging out aren’t a good look imo.

Nothing wrong with something form fitting and I’m not some middle school principal who thinks shorts need to go to your knees, but there’s a middle ground.

I don’t think these styles are a good look when you can pull it off, but when you can’t it’s especially bad imo.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

People should be comfortable in their own skin, we shouldn’t be shaming anyone, etc., but ffs, have some modesty. Boobs spilling out of the tops of shirts and shorts so short half the arse is hanging out aren’t a good look imo.

Nothing wrong with something form fitting and I’m not some middle school principal who thinks shorts need to go to your knees, but there’s a middle ground.

I don’t think these styles are a good look when you can pull it off, but when you can’t it’s especially bad imo.

This is exactly how I feel - I’m happy you love you the way you are, but a little self awareness can go a LONG way in this respect. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
1 hour ago, ET80 said:

People wearing things their body composition dictates they shouldn't wear. Be comfortable in your own skin, but understand what you can and cannot wear in public. 

I’m fine with “body positivity” to a degree, but we have gone so far the other way as to where we actively embrace unhealthy lifestyles and seemingly have to say “wow, he/she is so attractive!” that it’s nonsense to me. That goes for people like Lizzo and what she wears to how I see people wearing things completely inappropriate or age inappropriate. Potentially unpopular thought here…

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m fine with “body positivity” to a degree, but we have gone so far the other way as to where we actively embrace unhealthy lifestyles and seemingly have to say “wow, he/she is so attractive!” that it’s nonsense to me. That goes for people like Lizzo and what she wears to how I see people wearing things completely inappropriate or age inappropriate. Potentially unpopular thought here…

I honestly don’t think it is all that unpopular, especially with men.  

• Like 2