Roquan requests a trade

beardown3231

15 minutes ago, dafreak said:

From Roquan Smith: “I haven’t had the chance to talk to the McCaskey family, and maybe they can salvage this, but as of right now I don’t see a path back to the organization I truly love.”

Actually I hope someone can salvage it but I hope it's not those morons. Stay out of it you unknowledgable goons

Oh sorry, I thought I grabbed the Roquan report.

Yes, this could end up with a trade of Ro, but this also happens every offseason, and some are more dramatic than others.

3 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Roquan doesn’t have an agent iirc he represents himself.  I wonder if the Bears were trying to exploit that and now it’s blowing up in their face?

OR... I wonder if the previous regime promised him something, and now that its someone else in charge, its not exactly what he wants/they are actually negotiating instead of handing it to him on a platter.

I believe Roquan is posturing a bit here 

I don't think for a second Bears don't want to sign him to a multi year extension

He just wants it done now on his terms because he knows he is undergoing a position switch / new defensive scheme and doesn't want to risk losing any leverage in negotiations

Not the kind of drama you want in the middle of training camp  especially with a first year GM and coach in town but this is the business

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Not the kind of drama you want in the middle of training camp  especially with a first year GM and coach in town but this is the business

What!? How dare you be rational and level headed about this? Cant you see we are at the gates of hell? On the verge of impending DOOM!!

• Like 6