Sean McVay signs contract extension

NVRamsFan

2 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Wonder what the length is. My guess is 3 years as McVay wants to continue to work with Stafford/Kupp/Donald while still in their primes, but I hope its 5 years.

I was so high on McVay at hiring cuz Washington and LA were two of my favorite teams at the time. I remember being super impressed with Washington's O in 2016 with Fat Rob, and then both Pierre Garcon and DJax had like 1,000 yards, with Crowder getting over 850. Jordan Reed was still a dominant force, though injuries were an issue as always. I was so hyped but literally just because I had like half their team in fantasy and McVay was young. Therefore, generational HC. When you're right but for the wrong reasons.

Thought he'd turn Tavon Austin into DeSean Jackson and Tyler Higbee into Jordan Reed. Turn Jared Goff into a better version of Kirk Cousins. I was wrong, but he's been nothing short of spectacular. 

Too bad he coaches the Rams. 

22 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

LA should give their referee crew from the SB an extension too since that's why they won. 

Usually when a team is assisted by the referees, they don't have one of the most egregious offensive pass interference calls missed during said game - especially when it goes for a touchdown. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DerbyRam said:

Usually when a team is assisted by the referees, they don't have one of the most egregious offensive pass interference calls missed during said game - especially when it goes for a touchdown. 

Cool story. The rams aren't going to lose their rings, it's ok to admit the refs won the game for LA.

Edited by Jeezla