GDT: Pre-Season Week 1 - Green Bay Packers

GW21

It sounds like we’ll get to see our starter some this game.

I’m really interested to see some of our bubble guys this game. I was really looking forward to seeing Leon O’Neal, but it sound like he’ll be out on Friday. 

We’ve got some big time battles coming on our interior O-Line, RB room, and DB room. 

This should be a good one, go Niners!

4 hours ago, John232 said:

most watched preseason game in 49er history?

Nope. Call me when the real action begins. And a few of my Niner friends have expressed similar sentiments. Not that we're not interested in Trey's development. Just not a whole lot to be gleened from a young QB during pre-season. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Nope. Call me when the real action begins. And a few of my Niner friends have expressed similar sentiments. Not that we're not interested in Trey's development. Just not a whole lot to be gleened from a young QB during pre-season. 

I'm more excited to see the RBs, CBs, IOL, and of course Drake Jackson. 

34 minutes ago, Forge said:

Also, Mitchell has a hammy injury and is out for the preseason. Not a HUGE deal yet but we all know how tricky hammy injuries are. 

We have already lost Mitchell, Armstead, Moseley and Ward for multiple weeks of camp. Not ideal! 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Also, Mitchell has a hammy injury and is out for the preseason. Not a HUGE deal yet but we all know how tricky hammy injuries are. 

We have already lost Mitchell, Armstead, Moseley and Ward for multiple weeks of camp. Not ideal! 

We really like our injury prone players