GDT: Pre-Season Week 1 - Green Bay Packers

GW21

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Honestly, I still  have some pretty massive concerns about the line in pass pro. That game didn't really do much to alleviate that concern. 

If trey can get it our quick like that TD route... our line will be fine.  Trey never held it long in this game, he had the one sack with skule as RT, if we can avoid the 2 second pressure we have what we need to succed

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Honestly, I still  have some pretty massive concerns about the line in pass pro. That game didn't really do much to alleviate that concern. 

When has our OL ever been good in pass pro though? Lol, of course it's going to be below average and possibly bad. Will be very good in run blocking though and you know how much Shanny plans on running the ball this season 😂.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, John232 said:

I still can’t believe we went with Brendel as our starter 

I mean we are going to the season with a interior OL consisting of Banks/Brendel/Burford....The triple B's! The real BBB!!!!! 

I would say going with those three is very ballsy lol. But you took Banks in the 2nd round of last year so you have to trust your evaluations and then Burford has impressed all offseason so fair enough. BUT, Brendel is the one that is questionable since they knew about Mack's retirement back in March and they still chose to ignore C in the draft and free agency. I hope this works out, I really do, but.......................

• Like 1