? Week 11: Buccaneers (3-6) @ Dolphins (4-5)

bucsfan333

I think we'll probably win...then again if the team is shaken by the Winston news they may just be off their game. Either way this will probably be ugly. I bet DJax is pretty mad at this point he decided to sign in Tampa but is speaks volumes that he is trying to take a leadership role. I hope that continues, especially considering we'll probably start another losing streak. 

Honestly, I want to see us win. As much as I made the comment to  @bucsfan333 about missing out on Chubb due to losing last week, I hate seeing our team quit on a coach for the 4th straight regime. 

I actually like koetter and I think he's a quality coach that just needs to make some adjustments but I also think he's hampered with guys with bad football iq and some poor Jason licht decision making  

i hope mike smith brings the heat to Cutler  

7 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm sure you would.

The only thing he's (Mariota) got right now is the lack of sexual assualt allegations. And this is quite a big deal. No doubt.

They are the biggest of deals right now. Absolutely. There's no way around it. But Mariota has done nothing otherwise to separate him from Jameis, in terms of his on the field play.

To say we should have taken one over the other doesn't mean jack and is confirmation bias at worst.

Mariota has played like hot garbage on Thursday but that may be the first time I've seen him throw that many picks in a game ever. And yes his season is down from the last two years that you can argue he was better than Jameis in. 

Reserving judgement come years end but mariota is a guy I see turning it around. Winston: he's got baggage and pour mechanics and history or being turnover prone. 

Archived