I Miss Whit

THE DUKE

Whit was on the Colin Cowherd show yesterday, and you just have to shake your head.  How on earth could we let this guy out of the organization when he still had some football left in him?  Super smart, tough as nails, natural leader.  If you have 15 minutes listen to the condensed Cowherd podcast from 11/14 where he's on, it's about the last 12 minutes or so and it's a great interview and you can hear everything that makes Whit so great.  He was my favorite Bengal for a lot of years, and hearing him again pisses me off all over that we let him go because we drafted Ogbuhi and Fisher.

What really pisses me off is that for years a lot of people on this board wanted to move him to LG and move like 3 other scrubs to LT (either draft picks or that guy who was a backup and went to Tampa and flamed out).  Only in his last year or two here did people really appreciate how good he was.

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Whit was on the Colin Cowherd show yesterday, and you just have to shake your head.  How on earth could we let this guy out of the organization when he still had some football left in him?  Super smart, tough as nails, natural leader.  If you have 15 minutes listen to the condensed Cowherd podcast from 11/14 where he's on, it's about the last 12 minutes or so and it's a great interview and you can hear everything that makes Whit so great.  He was my favorite Bengal for a lot of years, and hearing him again pisses me off all over that we let him go because we drafted Ogbuhi and Fisher.

such a great dude on top of being one of the best tackles in the league.... and ugh to the bolded.....

1 hour ago, theJ said:

What really pisses me off is that for years a lot of people on this board wanted to move him to LG and move like 3 other scrubs to LT (either draft picks or that guy who was a backup and went to Tampa and flamed out).  Only in his last year or two here did people really appreciate how good he was.

right.. people just didn't realize how awesome he was because he wasn't all-pro and such..

If he had played for a big market team he probably would have been at least a few times..dude was a beast..

Archived