Pre-season week 1: Colts @ Bills

Trentwannabe

18 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

It doesn't surprise me that Allen isnt playing I am hoping all the other star players sit to...no need to see guys like von miller, diggs, hyde etc be in we know what they can do and do not need to risk any unnecessary injuries. I honestly hope none of these guys play until week 1.

I won’t be surprised to see the starts get a series next week. I hope not, but it wouldn’t surprise me. 

5 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I won’t be surprised to see the starts get a series next week. I hope not, but it wouldn’t surprise me. 

I think Josh and the first team offense might see a decent amount of playing time in weeks 2 and 3 since Dorsey is a new OC and they may want get on the same page in actual game reps. Is Dorsey going to call plays from the booth or is he going to be on the sideline? This may be a feeling out period since Dorsey has been on the sidelines his whole career. I agree with your players to watch. I also want to see Spencer Brown, Crowder, Settle, Tavon Austin (returner), OJ Howard, Spector, and McCloud. I wonder if they play McCloud all over the place like they have in camp or if they keep him at one position?

4 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I think Josh and the first team offense might see a decent amount of playing time in weeks 2 and 3 since Dorsey is a new OC and they may want get on the same page in actual game reps. Is Dorsey going to call plays from the booth or is he going to be on the sideline? This may be a feeling out period since Dorsey has been on the sidelines his whole career. I agree with your players to watch. I also want to see Spencer Brown, Crowder, Settle, Tavon Austin (returner), OJ Howard, Spector, and McCloud. I wonder if they play McCloud all over the place like they have in camp or if they keep him at one position?

Dorsey said he’ll be in the booth this week to test it out. I wonder if Tavon plays due to an injury.

Honestly, seeing what happened to Wilson tonight, I’m more inclined now than ever to rest Allen and the core.