Ok...I'm the Bears GM. Which 1 of these 10 possible trade proposals would make you pull the trigger on LBer Roquan Smith?

aceinthehouse

Trade proposals for Roquan Smith  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which trade offer do you accept?

• DT Deron Payne straight up
    • 2023 1st round selection
    • LBer Jamin Davis & 2024 2nd round selection
    • CB Willie Jackson & 2023 4th round selection
    • 1st in 23', 2nd in 24' for Bears 2nd in 23' & 3rd in 24'
    • WR Curtis Samuel & 5th in 23' & 5th in 24'
    • 4th & 5th Rd in 23' & 1st in 24' for Bears 2nd Rd in 23'
    • OT Sam Cosmi & WR Cam Sims & 24' 3rd Rd selection
    • NO TRADE OFFER ACCEPTED

It's funny....

D. Brown is probably the only WR we have that I don't want to trade. (Besides our big 3)

He showed me something I liked last year & also because of the chemistry he & Howell still have naturally.

But Harmon, Sims, Erickson & whoever else we have? I wouldn't even blink if they were cut or traded.

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

It's funny....

D. Brown is probably the only WR we have that I don't want to trade. (Besides our big 3)

He showed me something I liked last year & also because of the chemistry he & Howell still have naturally.

But Harmon, Sims, Erickson & whoever else we have? I wouldn't even blink if they were cut or traded.

They’re not going to trade Cam Sims. He’s one of our best special teams players and he’s a proven #4/5 WR in the league. 

I’m glad that Dax Milne showed well & had a few nice returns, I’m good with him being the 6th WR over keeping Erickson but Erickson had a few plays too.

I don’t think Harmon has any trade value. I think he’s a guy you stash again on the practice squad in case we need him. 

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I’m with you but if he’s the kicker to pulling the trigger? Pull the trigger 

Oh to get Roquan Smith? I’d do that. I’d trade him & others to get it done but I didn’t take Ace’s post as talking about including him in a trade for as he said he’d cut any of them also and I don’t really know why he’s saying that. 

Not gonna lie...

I'll be pretty pissed if any Divisional rival lands R. Smith after the much obvious need we have for Linebacker.

Here Dallas would pair him with M. Parsons...

If this happens, I will officially be on the fire Rivera train & I'm not kidding. ( Assuming we have a bad season of course...lol)

57 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/play-5d965b2d6000fc8

COWBOYS LINKED TO ROQUAN SMITH AFTER HIS TRADE REQUEST FROM BEARS

Of course they & and does River even have us in the mix for this? We need to be in this game! Gotta get him, get our All-Pro MLB & then Holcomb can be our SLB & Jamin our WLB. Either Holcomb or Jamin would come off the field when we go to the nickel.

• Like 1

Just now, turtle28 said:

Of course they & and does River even have us in the mix for this? We need to be in this game! Gotta get him, get our All-Pro MLB & then Holcomb can be our SLB & Jamin our WLB. Either Holcomb or Jamin would come off the field when we go to the nickel.

I sure hope we're involved.

I don't know what the compensation will be to land him, but R. Smith is a gamer & player of absolute need for this team.

• Like 1

I don't know know what Gibson's value is, but I would certainly entertain the thought of including him in a trade for R. Smith.

He's now returning kicks. You don't put your starting RB as a returner.

I think Robinson might take the #1 starting RB spot. Making Gibson expendable.

Not to mention they probably don't want to deal with a new contract with him.

Not with his fumble issues....

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

I don't know know what Gibson's value is, but I would certainly entertain the thought of including him in a trade for R. Smith.

He's now returning kicks. You don't put your starting RB as a returner.

I think Robinson might take the #1 starting RB spot. Making Gibson expendable.

Not to mention they probably don't want to deal with a new contract with him.

Not with his fumble issues....

That’s bc he’s not the starting RB anymore, BRob is. It seems to me they’re finally doing what they should’ve done when they drafted him, and used him in a Debo Samuel type roll & as a return man while in 2020 they retained Adrian Peterson to be the bell cow RB, 15-20 carries a game w/ Gibby bring a change of pace for 5-10 carries a game, a special teamer/return man & some receiver too. Gibby should’ve been our #2 WR as a rookie who got like 5 carries a game as a change of pace RB.

Edited by turtle28