Tyrod BENCHED

bigbadbuff23835

On 11/23/2017 at 1:21 PM, Trentwannabe said:

I would love Jackson. Especially if we didn't have to trade.  I can just see all the terrible hot takes about how we drafted Tryod 2.0 which wouldn't be farther from the truth. 

IF we draft Jackson we need to run an offense that's comfortable for him. No more of this square peg round hole crap. Run the read option.

The thought of him and Shady though.

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

IF we draft Jackson we need to run an offense that's comfortable for him. No more of this square peg round hole crap. Run the read option.

The thought of him and Shady though.

Agreed. We should be doing that with Tyrod as well. I’ll never understand why he doesn’t get 7-10 designed runs a game.

13 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Because Rick Dennison is a freaking moron. We had the #1 scoring offense in football last year with Lynn running the spread option.

To be fair Lynn never had Juan Castillo as OLine coach and run game coordinator. Juan is known for going places and screwing up offensive lines.

17 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

To be fair Lynn never had Juan Castillo as OLine coach and run game coordinator. Juan is known for going places and screwing up offensive lines.

I don't blame him. Dawkins has played very well when in and Wood and Ducasse have been servicable. Mills has always sucked and Glenn can't get healthy, hard to be too effective on the ground with all the turnover on the line. 

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

I don't blame him. Dawkins has played very well when in and Wood and Ducasse have been servicable. Mills has always sucked and Glenn can't get healthy, hard to be too effective on the ground with all the turnover on the line. 

He is a terrible run game coordinator though. Everywhere he has went the run blocking and running game has struggled. Him and Gillislee being gone are two big reasons our offense has fallen off. Gillislee leaving hurt us but it takes a special kind of stupid to screw up our running attack but it seems like our Run game coordinator managed to do just that.

Archived