WASHINGTON VS CAROLINA PRE-SEASON

ARTMONK HOF

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Not countering what you said obviously but did you catch Ridder yesterday? He looked pretty solid. Willis too, but I wasn’t as impressed as others seemed to be. 

I really wanted to watch Ridder but the game flipped to the 49ers. Ridder is an exciting talent. I think he was second to Howell. 

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Yeah what the heck was that switch about? I had it online too but that was weird….

I mean what do you think the NFL is going to show?

Atl vs Lions in the 4Q or the first quarter of GB at SF w/ Trey Lance starting. 

That’s your answer 

10 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Not countering what you said obviously but did you catch Ridder yesterday? He looked pretty solid. Willis too, but I wasn’t as impressed as others seemed to be. 

Willis got yanked for running around too much and not throwing the ball. 

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Yeah what the heck was that switch about? I had it online too but that was weird….

I was kinda okay with it. Trey Lance is a guy I wanted badly so getting to see him sling it was pretty sweet. But yeah, Ridder is a specimen. Size and speed is insane. 

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I had Howell as best Prospect though Ridder was most pro ready. Willis has most upside just haven't seen enough to trust him like I had Howell

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

If Wentz faulters at all the calls for Howell will start. They found something and they probably know it. 

Maybe at the end of the season if we’re clearly out of it. 

Also can’t forget it’s 3rd stringers. I like Howell but let’s slow down here fella.

1 minute ago, ovfd55 said:

I had Howell as best Prospect though Ridder was most pro ready. Willis has most upside just haven't seen enough to trust him like I had Howell

Really? I had Pickett as the most pro ready. He was the best of any of the QBs in the pocket.