WASHINGTON VS CAROLINA PRE-SEASON

ARTMONK HOF

1 hour ago, ovfd55 said:

I don't think we trade for Roquan though I would love it,pick price and cap price for long term deal just too much for us at moment.

Two guys I'd be interested in via trade but doubt the team is, are Deion Jones and Devin Bush.

Jones is known to be on the trade block and  currently recovering from Shoulder surgery .

Bush is losing a position battle in Steelers camp to Robert Spillane so he might not be the Answer but still has to be better depth.

I’d be down for trading for Bush, but why would the Steelers trade their depth? I don’t see that happening.

I honestly don’t know why we haven’t signed AJ Klein except maybe he doesn’t want to participate in camp, could he Landon Collins’s thing too. They both know the D, Rivera drafted Klein & he’s better than Mayo. Id think they at least sign Klein & make Mayo/Hudson your 4th & 5th LBs instead of your 3rd & 4th.

Just saw Brandon Smith make that huge hit on Hodges on our 3rd drive on the NBCSPORTSWASHINGTON rerun. Wentz threw it late across the middle opening Rodgers up to the big hit by Brandon Smith. Damn, I wish he was our 3rd LB. 

Edited by turtle28

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I’d be down for trading for Bush, but why would the Steelers trade their depth? I don’t see that happening.

I honestly don’t know why we haven’t signed AJ Klein except maybe he doesn’t want to participate in camp, could he Landon Collins’s thing too. They both know the D, Rivera drafted Klein & he’s better than Mayo. Id think they at least sign Klein & make Mayo/Hudson your 4th & 5th LBs instead of your 3rd & 4th.

Bush 5th year option was declined. Steelers obviously don't see a future with him. He could be expendable and cheap. Especially after the Steelers signed Myles Jack in the off-season. Also Bush could potentially get cut and not make the Steelers 53 man roster. 

Washington needs a replacement for Mayo immediately if they plan to be better. It's just that simple. This is why you don't hire your Friends if you can't separate Business and Personal situations. The GM should be responsible for filling that role, not Rivera. 

19 minutes ago, DCNative said:

Bush 5th year option was declined. Steelers obviously don't see a future with him. He could be expendable and cheap. Especially after the Steelers signed Myles Jack in the off-season. Also Bush could potentially get cut and not make the Steelers 53 man roster. 

Washington needs a replacement for Mayo immediately if they plan to be better. It's just that simple. This is why you don't hire your Friends if you can't separate Business and Personal situations. The GM should be responsible for filling that role, not Rivera. 

Are the Steelers trading him?

55, this is who you want? He’s basically just a name. He let the RB run right by him & didn’t even try to tackle him.

Edited by turtle28

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Are the Steelers trading him?

55, this is who you want? He’s basically just a name. He let the RB run right by him & didn’t even try to tackle him.

I want to trade or sign a guy to fill the whole we have on the team at the LB position. Bush made his terrible play play while Mayo made his terrible play. At the end of the day the goal is Winning and they are not gonna be able to win with that type of play.