WASHINGTON VS CAROLINA PRE-SEASON

ARTMONK HOF

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Wentz really looked good on that drive. His deep ball hung up there but it would’ve been a catch had the DB not interfered badly which of course didn’t get called. That should be enough of Carson. The quicker we get to Howell this game the better. 

Carson looks comfortable in the offense. That’s all we needed to see. As you said, Howell time!

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Wentz really looked good on that drive. His deep ball hung up there but it would’ve been a catch had the DB not interfered badly which of course didn’t get called. That should be enough of Carson. The quicker we get to Howell this game the better. 

Yeah I think Wentz overall was solid. You can sit him at this point. Give Taylor the rest of the half and then Sam can take the whole 2nd half. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Yeah, I was happy with what I saw.  Though he needs to focus on getting rid of the ball quicker if he wants to avoid the fumbles he's known for. 

Not to be a downer, but that last drive was most/all of our starters going up against guys you never even heard of in college. Glad that they executed, but these are the preseason scenarios where you really can’t draw too many conclusions. 

Like, for example, about Brian Robinson. I’ve always been a fan, but good lord that boy runs straight up. Really want to see him get a little work with the ones next week, because we’ve got to get a sense of how his style plays against guys who will actually be in the NFL. 

6 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Yeah, I was happy with what I saw.  Though he needs to focus on getting rid of the ball quicker if he wants to avoid the fumbles he's known for. 

Didn’t he only have 1 lost fumble last year? I think fumbles were an issue earlier in his career but not recently.