WASHINGTON VS CAROLINA PRE-SEASON

ARTMONK HOF

2 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Not to be a downer, but that last drive was most/all of our starters going up against guys you never even heard of in college. Glad that they executed, but these are the preseason scenarios where you really can’t draw too many conclusions. 

Like, for example, about Brian Robinson. I’ve always been a fan, but good lord that boy runs straight up. Really want to see him get a little work with the ones next week, because we’ve got to get a sense of how his style plays against guys who will actually be in the NFL. 

Half Baked Boo GIF

😂 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

The Browns or Jets are nuts if they don’t call about Heinecke. He could probably be had for a 6th and he’s better then what they have available at the moment. 

Why would they call about Heinicke? They can get Jimmy G, especially the Jets who Robert Saleh & Mike LeFleur have history with.

My expectation:

jimmy g 49ers GIF

Jimmy G running to the Jets next week.

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The Browns or Jets are nuts if they don’t call about Heinecke. He could probably be had for a 6th and he’s better then what they have available at the moment. 

Maybe. I don’t think Jacoby is that far from TH. Mike White you might as well see what he has. 

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Apparently Nakobe Dean was awesome yesterday and Brisker has been a stud today. So happy we took a back up DT and passed on two really good players at position of need. 

We’ll see how they all turn out, but drafting for need usually turns out poorly. 

Drafting for a need that you unnecessarily created with bad roster management is…even worse. 

• Like 1