Preseason

LionArkie

Game 1 is in the bag. What’s, everyone’s thoughts?

personally, offense looked pretty good. TE looks like it’s going to be a good contest after Hock. I like Kennedy quite a bit.

The middle of the starting D appears to be what I was worried it would be. Getting gashed up the middle, I fear, is going to be the theme of the defense this year.

I’d like to see more of Rodriguez. Barnes had a nice play. J Davis had a few nice rushes.

I think Boyle >> Blough. Which isn’t saying much, and yet it is.

Blough blows. Not just because of the fumble either. That two minute drive was awful. Maybe that’s because I became used to Stafford for all those years, but come on, the middle of the field for every throw? Not a fan of him at all.

not a fan of benson either. I think he’s going to be the odd man out when Cepheus comes back.

Hutch looked good. I think he’s going to cause some issues this year. His opening play was great.

This years draft looks good, and we still have paschal and Williams recovering.

All and all, this year could be promising, but that D is going to cost us some games, but there is a lot more preseason left and I know it’s all vanilla on both sides. So we shall see.

Edited by LionArkie