PreSeason Game 1 VS Dolphins

BucsDraftGeek47

48 minutes ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

Good overall performance for Trask despite having a poor camp. I'm not ready to say he's the heir apparent to Brady. He played 3rd stringers all night and Gabbert clearly is the #2. 

That said - he'd have to get some looks next week against starters. the problem is he hasn't earned those reps to take over for Gabbert. 

Imo I thought he looked just as good as Gabbert, albeit against more backups later in the game. 

It was nice to see them play Trask the whole game rather than give Griff reps.

10 hours ago, brownie man said:

Man Rachaad White?!

Looking great man. I see shades of L Bell every time I watch him. I think I might draft him late first round in my keeper league. Either him or James Cook. I think White has the better tape. Any word out of him in training camp?

Also you guys are loaded at receiver. Who isn’t making your roster? Because Jaleon Darden looks like he could make our roster. 

Been saying this since I first saw his tape 😂👌 I think they've been kinda hush hush on him in camp , havent heard too much other than he has been excellent catching the ball. But he clearly looked the part running last night.

I would love for us to try and trade Darden/Scotty/Perriman for a late pick. I think Sterns/Geiger/TJ looked awesome last night. 

Imo need to give Geiger some reps at KR/PR too because he looked elusive.

24 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Been saying this since I first saw his tape 😂👌 I think they've been kinda hush hush on him in camp , havent heard too much other than he has been excellent catching the ball. But he clearly looked the part running last night.

I would love for us to try and trade Darden/Scotty/Perriman for a late pick. I think Sterns/Geiger/TJ looked awesome last night. 

I'm keeping Darden. You might be able to get a day 3 pick for Miller - he has more film on tape when healthy that shows he can play. He was hurt last year. When I went to camp Darden absolutely stood out and did so again last night as he has throughout camp. Remember he played at North Texas so last year was a huge adjustment for him. 

3 minutes ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

I'm keeping Darden. You might be able to get a day 3 pick for Miller - he has more film on tape when healthy that shows he can play. He was hurt last year. When I went to camp Darden absolutely stood out and did so again last night as he has throughout camp. Remember he played at North Texas so last year was a huge adjustment for him. 

Yeah I agree there

I just feel like all these young wrs will get snatched up if we try to sneak them on the PS. For example, if I was the Bears, I'd sign all of them 😂.

Scotty could have had 2 TDs if the qbs would have looked for him. He was wide wide open on that Darden TD.

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Yeah I agree there

I just feel like all these young wrs will get snatched up if we try to sneak them on the PS. For example, if I was the Bears, I'd sign all of them 😂.

Scotty could have had 2 TDs if the qbs would have looked for him. He was wide wide open on that Darden TD.

Bears, Packers, Falcons, Lions, or even Cowboys. I'd target Dallas since they lost Gallup again. Fleece them for a 5th/6th round pick. Or A player swap. 

Still not sure what to expect at LG but we need to make a decision soon. We dont need to be playing musical chairs. After all the draft hype Luke Goedeke got I was for sure certain he’d take over off his shear nastiness. 

Keep hearing Stinnie/Levertt names as the starter which is disappointing. Stinnie is solid and has stepped up in playoff environments so I’m OK with him getting the nod. What concerns me is Goedeke cant beat out Levertt? 

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

out of that group, send Perriman packing for a late pick.

Bucs keeping 6 WRs or 7 on the active roster?

Evans, Gage, Jones, Godwin locks

Darden, Miller, Thompson, Perriman, Johnson

id try to stash Thompson on the PS and trade or cut perriman. Johnson could be traded imo for a late pick

Edited by indifference

4 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I want Tyler Johnson, Scotty, and Darden 😂 

Scotty has experience returning kicks right? We could definitely use that with Grant going down. I think we’re gonna poach whatever guy doesn’t make your roster. You and Miami have the deepest WR core in the league. 

I think Leverett will be the starter at LG to start the season.  It would not shock me to see Goedeke the starter by the end of the season.  I believe they like the idea of helping Hainsey with the line calls.  Ultimately, Goedeke will be the better guard.  If Jensen was the starter week 1, Goedeke probably would have been the starter week 1.  Still a very good OL and should still provide plenty of 30 burgers to be served.  

tenor.gif

• Like 1

10 hours ago, indifference said:

forgot about cyril grayson…guy is an absolute burner too

After the top 4 - its tough. 

can we keep 7 on the active roster lol

dont see Darden or Miller being cut 

I would not be shocked to see Miller not be on the roster.  Hopefully, traded for a day 3 pick.  He is a UFA after this season and can only play outside.  I would assume the ascension of Grayson with the improvement of Darden could make Miller expendable.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I would not be shocked to see Miller not be on the roster.  Hopefully, traded for a day 3 pick.  He is a UFA after this season and can only play outside.  I would assume the ascension of Grayson with the improvement of Darden could make Miller expendable.

honestly im liking the look of Geiger & Sterns over Grayson

maybe even Thompkins, who showed a little something on returns

Perriman, Scotty, Grayson are all on the outside looking in imo 

Scotty could at least net a late pick but Perriman and Grayson will probably just be cut

The Athletic's Greg Auman writes that Bucs WRs Cyril Grayson, Scotty Miller, and Breshad Perriman may be "competing for one spot."

Along with Deven Thompkins, Jaelon Darden, and Jerreth Sterns -- these are wideouts that have been pushed out of the top five in Tampa by Chris Godwin's projected early return and the signing of Julio Jones. Auman writes that Darden is "the favorite" for the sixth spot, and he's projecting the Bucs to keep seven wideouts.