NFL Top-100 Players of 2022

JAF-N72EX

24 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Tbf if it's ranked on value, then the top 10 should feature Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Wilson and Herbert probably. The only non QB's should probably be Donald, Henry and Taylor. 

Position value vs individual team value........It's the MVP argument all over again.

12 hours ago, lancerman said:

Tbf if it's ranked on value, then the top 10 should feature Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Wilson and Herbert probably. The only non QB's should probably be Donald, Henry and Taylor. 

I think it would be all QBs tbh. Stafford means more to the Rams than Donald. 

On 8/29/2022 at 12:28 PM, biggie. said:

He regressed last season.

Would've been top-10 if the playoffs were included. No doubt, but it is what it is. That man's an elite QB with potential to win an MVP in any given season. 

He does need to be more consistent against the blah teams of the league. He was murderous against the top competition last year. Oh, and maybe the weather in Buffalo can stop being such a ****, haha. That Monday night Pats game last year was brutal.

Edited by WizeGuy

13 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

Would've been top-10 if the playoffs were included. No doubt, but it is what it is. That man's an elite QB with potential to win an MVP in any given season. 

He does need to be more consistent against the blah teams of the league. He was murderous against the top competition last year. Oh, and maybe the weather in Buffalo can stop being such a ****, haha. That Monday night Pats game last year was brutal.

Even then he tore through that wind, and didn't Diggs drop a TD? Would have killed the Pats off

2 hours ago, BigTrav said:

Even then he tore through that wind, and didn't Diggs drop a TD? Would have killed the Pats off

I was at that game. I'm pretty sure you're talking about the bomb to Diggs that Diggs dropped for a TD? Yeah, that was an insane pass. Unfortunately, it's also incredibly hard for a receiver to track the ball in that much wind. Not sure why Daboll tried to air it out that night; he's incredibly stubborn sometimes. 

19 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

I was at that game. I'm pretty sure you're talking about the bomb to Diggs that Diggs dropped for a TD? Yeah, that was an insane pass. Unfortunately, it's also incredibly hard for a receiver to track the ball in that much wind. Not sure why Daboll tried to air it out that night; he's incredibly stubborn sometimes. 

Tough catch but if it was in his hands...Allen did everything he could, no?

How cold was it that night? I could tell how windy it was, that was obvious. Wondering about the cold

1 hour ago, BigTrav said:

How cold was it that night? I could tell how windy it was, that was obvious. Wondering about the cold

I was there, it was pretty cold, not as cold as the playoff game, but that wind was absolutely wicked and made it so much worse.

14 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I was there, it was pretty cold, not as cold as the playoff game, but that wind was absolutely wicked and made it so much worse.

1 hour ago, BigTrav said:

I'd guess it was in the 30s? I was a bit hammered, so can't say for sure, but I do remember the wind; it knocked over a bunch of porta potties in the parking lot. Crazy stuff. Probably the windiest game I've ever been to.

• 2 weeks later...