Preseason, Week 2: Vikings (0-1) vs 49ers (1-0)

swede700

I LOVE TY McGill, that sack dance is arguably one of the best in the NFL currently, sure hope he makes the team and Bullard has looked good also this game.  Metellus is balling out as well.

Where are all these 49er fans coming from?  No way there are that many 49er fans that live in Minnesota, but there seems to be a crap ton at the game...

• Like 1

Just now, AP_allday2869 said:

I guess it was only a matter of time until Andrew Booth got injured. Hopefully he is okay, but it didn't look good.

Yeah Evans at least can take his place on the boundary unless Dantzler is the guy, but Evans looks solid and has tackled well in this game.  But yeah no surprise Booth got hurt, had that issue at Clemson with his legs.  

Just now, Ozzy said:

I LOVE TY McGill, that sack dance is arguably one of the best in the NFL currently, sure hope he makes the team and Bullard has looked good also this game.  Metellus is balling out as well.

Where are all these 49er fans coming from?  No way there are that many 49er fans that live in Minnesota, but there seems to be a crap ton at the game...

I think McGill has guaranteed himself a roster spot. He looks fantastic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AP_allday2869 said:

He will most likely be the week 1 starter, per many Vikings beat writers including Judd Zulgad

Idk maybe they just wanted to get him more reps as a rookie but I'd still be surprised if he was the only offensive starter playing tonight

11 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

That's dramatic?

Wanting a backup that's not a guaranteed loss is dramatic?

Yikes.

You are talking about a player that has a good chance of never seeing the field.  A better backup would be nice to have a chance if cousins misses a game or 2 but any longterm injury no matter who they got as a backup likely would kill the season

5 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

You are talking about a player that has a good chance of never seeing the field.  A better backup would be nice to have a chance if cousins misses a game or 2 but any longterm injury no matter who they got as a backup likely would kill the season

This is a weird Homer hill to die on.

Right now, these two are guaranteed loses if they have to start. 100%. They don't have a chance.

We know Kirk is reliable but all it takes is one weird hit and if he does miss a game or two, they shouldn't be guaranteed loses.

Is it much to ask for a backup that may have a shot to win one?

This is such a dumb hill to die on, dude. Wow.