Deadpool 2

devils1854

41 minutes ago, Geek said:

The Fox side of Marvel has been killing it lately. If they can translate the momentum they have from Deadpool and Logan into Deadpool 2 then Fox>MCU. 

In terms of successful movies.....probably not, the MCU is as lucrative as ever.  They are about to make a billion on a Thor movie for crying out loud.  Not really from an extended universe standpoint either as Logan was a one off and Jackman is done as Wolverine.  If they fold Deadpool into the X-Men movies (which I'm not sure how they will do that without a reboot as Apocalypse is in the 80's and Deadpool current day and Dark Phoenix will be mid 80's or early 90's) then they could build an expanded universe, but I think it's too convoluted to work at this point.

On 11/17/2017 at 10:39 AM, THE DUKE said:

In terms of successful movies.....probably not, the MCU is as lucrative as ever.  They are about to make a billion on a Thor movie for crying out loud.  Not really from an extended universe standpoint either as Logan was a one off and Jackman is done as Wolverine.  If they fold Deadpool into the X-Men movies (which I'm not sure how they will do that without a reboot as Apocalypse is in the 80's and Deadpool current day and Dark Phoenix will be mid 80's or early 90's) then they could build an expanded universe, but I think it's too convoluted to work at this point.

I think that universe might officially be used up. The younger cast could come back. But I doubt Michael Fassbender does. Plus who replaces Hugh Jackman?

7 hours ago, Calvert28 said:
On 11/16/2017 at 12:36 PM, FourThreeMafia said:

Deadpoolier

or

When Deadpool Met Cable

or

Crappy Deadpool Sequel

National Lampoon's: Deadpool Vacation

Deadpool's Big Adventure

Night of the Living Deadpool

The Walking Deadpool

Obligatory Cash Grab Deadpool Sequel: Give us your Money

23 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Obligatory Cash Grab Deadpool Sequel: Give us your Money

I think it would be funny if it had an obnoxiously long title. Like....

Deadpool 2:  The Sequel Thats Probably Not As Good As The First One, But The First One Made So Much Money, We Wanted To Milk More Money From You, And Because Hugh Jackman Is Done As Wolverine, And Need A New Character To Pull In Money To Make Up For His Absence.  Damn You Hugh Jackman, Damn You!!!....The Movie

this looks........like the first one. Gonna beat you over the head with pop culture references and "hey look this superhero is saying bad words", and will get ridiculously overhyped again.

Hope I'm wrong, but to my understanding r/im14andthisisfunny humor is kinda Deadpool's MO

On 11/20/2017 at 9:05 AM, FourThreeMafia said:

I think it would be funny if it had an obnoxiously long title. Like....

Deadpool 2:  The Sequel Thats Probably Not As Good As The First One, But The First One Made So Much Money, We Wanted To Milk More Money From You, And Because Hugh Jackman Is Done As Wolverine, And Need A New Character To Pull In Money To Make Up For His Absence.  Damn You Hugh Jackman, Damn You!!!....The Movie

As funny as it would be, there's no way in hell it'll happen.

I could maybe see them using it as a tagline (or something along those lines) and prefacing it with an "AKA" though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived