Deadpool 2

devils1854

On 4/19/2018 at 11:06 AM, Crickett said:

Soooo, what are the chances Peter is Henry Peter Gyrich? 

Its more likely he is Peter Wisdom

His twitter (which Deadpool follows) is Peter W.

Honestly it could be a fun twist on that character, which would stretch across all the X-Force stuff, like Nick Fury does in the MCU. While that Peter is more of a James Bond-ish guy in the comics, with Rob Delaney he may be more of a Frank Drebin in these films.

57 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Not watching that last trailer. I know Im seeing it opening night, so I dont need to be spoiled any potential joke. 

I understand this approach to movies, but I would say, for Deadpool, they did a very good job of chaining up the jokes and the beats from the Trailer to the Movie. Id imagine this would be more of the same. Without a mouth to show for Deadpool it make is much easier, and most of the other Characters we've seen mostly voice over, especially Cable.

• 4 weeks later...

Cameos were awesome. Credit scenes were even more awesome. Much like the last one but funnier. 

Mind was blown at the one cameo. At first I thought it might be him but I wasnt sure. But now I'm sure. How did they get him in the movie? 

14 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Mind was blown at the one cameo. At first I thought it might be him but I wasnt sure. But now I'm sure. How did they get him in the movie? 

I don’t know if you know, but Ryan Reynolds actually plays Deadpool, so it was pretty easy to get him in the movie with some CGI magic.

?

Honestly don’t know how they got him for the part. Pretty awesome though.

10 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

There’s also a secret cameo that I’m sure everyone missed.

Which is? Going to see it again tonight, this time with the GF, so I’ll look out for it.

Might be a good idea to spoiler tag it though.

Archived