Deadpool 2

devils1854

Really liked this move. Incredibly entertaining. Really funny. Loved the writing. Just a notch below the first movie until the post credit scenes (which ties it). If not for Black Panther this would’ve easily been the top Superhero movie this year.

Best thing about the movie, like the first one, is that it never pretends to be something that it’s not. It knows it’s a parody Superhero movie; it’s Scary Movie, but with a bigger budget and trades some of the corny for a splash of genuine that makes it feel somewhat grounded within reality. I’d give it an 8.7/10.

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I didn’t even notice this. I might need to watch the movie again. Do you mind spoiler tagging where it was? Was it in a particular room?

He was Vanisher, you see him when he hits the electric pole

It was good. Don't buy the relationships between some of the character and didn't get me as invested as the first but it's super funny with incredible after credits scenes.

This movie was a lot of fun. Just like the first one, I loved the humor, I loved the action, and I loved the story.

The ending credits was SO perfect. The only part I didn't like, surprisingly, was all the parts with his fiance. I thought the movie really fell flat there, but then bounced back again at every other part.

20 hours ago, iPwn said:

Reveal hidden contents

He was Vanisher, you see him when he hits the electric pole

Bumping this to say this was one of the more brilliant things in the movie. They play the whole idea up that he’s nobody the whole time and then the payoff is huge.

Went on Thursday night to catch it by myself, then went again last night with my girlfriend. Just as good the second time through, and caught some jokes I missed the first time. 

There were a ton of people last night who left as soon as the credits started rolling. Then way more as soon as the first part of the post-credit scene started. Have these people never seen a super hero movie before?

Archived