Roster cuts

raidr4life

On 8/30/2022 at 7:49 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

I like our RB room,  although maybe a body too many. Good mix of bulldozers, speed, catching ability and agility. 

Injuries happen even with a RB rotation. I expect 2 of the 5 to be gone next season so we can season our rookies when we're healthy. It's interesting who we kept, traded and cut. I like the perform now attitude or be replaced. Hoping we add some players after week 1. Really depends on our starters once they get a full game of action and if there are injuries. 

Been away for a few days and only just seen the 53 🤨

I quite like it! Like the 11 DLinemen, a good rotation there is essential given what we’ll be playing against. Little surprised that Peko was let go, him and Billings looked good in pre season and the two rookies looked bad.

A little surprised we kept 6 RBs and FBs and only 3 TEs. Thought we’d have 4 TEs as we’d be playing a lot of 2 TE sets. It’s clear we’re going to rotate the RBs a lot though and the Pats were the most varied in the league at the RB position.

OLine looks a little thin as everyone and their dog has said, guess we’ll be bringing guys up from the practice squad at times and this is the one area that concerns me.

• Like 1