Pre season week 2: Broncos at Bills

Trentwannabe

I think this will be a tough call for Beane. We have some guys that have shown their worth it will be a shame for some of these guys. I know its 3rd stringers and such but the rb corps has been solid top to bottom and all 5 have proven they should be on this team. The Wr corps also has shown they all could be on this team too. Heck even back up oline proved their value too and that was something that looked bad last week, even Ford has been making some plays that no one was expecting. Keenum stepped up this week and wasnt sure if he was worth the 3.5 mil. The one thing that still concerns me is the CB position while some showed to be good in the beginning it seems like there were struggles. The overall disappointing thing about today was haack getting the nod to punt over ariaza and do not see why this was the case as I would assume you would want the rookie you drafted to get a shot?

4 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I think this will be a tough call for Beane. We have some guys that have shown their worth it will be a shame for some of these guys. I know its 3rd stringers and such but the rb corps has been solid top to bottom and all 5 have proven they should be on this team. The Wr corps also has shown they all could be on this team too. Heck even back up oline proved their value too and that was something that looked bad last week, even Ford has been making some plays that no one was expecting. Keenum stepped up this week and wasnt sure if he was worth the 3.5 mil. The one thing that still concerns me is the CB position while some showed to be good in the beginning it seems like there were struggles. The overall disappointing thing about today was haack getting the nod to punt over ariaza and do not see why this was the case as I would assume you would want the rookie you drafted to get a shot?

I really wanna stash Blackshear he's been absolutely phenomenal. The Haack thing I think was more to let him have chances to get tape out for other teams in a live game that he can still do it this year cause there's a 0.00% chance he makes this roster.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

I was at a cottage all weekend so I taped the game. Hoping to watch it tonight. 

Sounds like we came out of it unscathed which is all that matters. Also sounds like Aaron Kromer is a magician and has Bobby Hart and Cody Ford killing it at Guard. 

Quessenberry is playing well too. We looked good in all facets in the first half (stopped watching in second)

If this is the Shaq Lawson were getting, and his play carries over into the season, were gonna be good on that DL. I think Lawson was our best defensive player 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Quessenberry is playing well too. We looked good in all facets in the first half (stopped watching in second)

If this is the Shaq Lawson were getting, and his play carries over into the season, were gonna be good on that DL. I think Lawson was our best defensive player 

Right now I see our OL being:

Dawkins-Saffold-Morse-Bates-Brown

with the backups being Hart, Ford, Quesenberry Mancz and Doyle.