35 members have voted

1. 1. Won't finish in the top 5 offenses

• Bills
    • Chargers
    • Rams
    • Chiefs
    • Bengals
    • Buccaneers

I feel like Bills, KC, Chargers are locks imo barring injury. 

I'll go with the Bengals. They were 13th in yards and 7th in points last year so I wanna see top 5 before you're a shoe in. 

Rams should but if Stafford's elbow is worse than imagined you never know. 

Bucs should as well but will Brady start to show his age?

Edited by The BILLievers

Bengals and Rams were both outside the top 5 last year, and I see that continuing.

Chiefs and Bucs have been staples for awhile. Chiefs are on 5 straight years of top 5 in at least one of yards and/or points. Bucs are on three straight. Unless Brady up and quits I think those two are safe bets. The Bills aren't as tenured at the top, but they've been there ever since Allen really broke out, so I doubt they drop.

The Chargers don't have that same track record, but Herbert feels like that next super talented Mahomes/Allen can carry the team on willpower and athleticism kind of guy. So I bet LAC is top 5.

Last spot could go to a handful of teams depending on who pans out and who doesn't. Dallas was up there last year, they could still contend. Maybe Philly if Hurts takes a leap, or Arizona if Murray does the same. Baltimore could be great with Jackson returning. Would never rule out the Packers either.