The Jordan Hicks Experience: Year 3 + Injury Update

Phire

53 minutes ago, Phire said:

IIRC Hicks missed a ton of time in college, including a torn achilles, I think?
But yeah I think Lee has had it much worse. This is football, you're gonna get hurt. We'll see if third time's the charm.

This. He would of been a 1st round pick if he wasn't injured half of his college career. Its really the only thing going against him(and hes got some work to do being stouter at the point of attack) but he would of had a 1st round grade 

Sometimes tho you just got to time these injury  plagued talented players right with the playoffs, Gronk is hurt often but when the Patriots get that guy in the play off some one 90%, there a machine. Bob Sanders is the perfect example of this to, just had to get the guy healthy enough to suit for the playoffs and he helped put the Colts team over the top. 

I can't stand when we roll out players who are banged up against the Bengals or the Texans, it makes no sense some times, then there questionable another week going into Dallas, its like "great..¬¬"... Story of so many Eagles over the year, "we got to show the Colts whos boss!! Bring back Westbrook and Bunkley off IR! We gunna murder!!" ... 2 weeks later  got face the Redskins and "Westbrook ankle still questionable"

Archived