GDT: Philly at Dallas - THROW IN THE DAMN TOWEL

WizardHawk

3 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

Nah, bro.  Shots been called. Now go back to mapping the Super Bowl parade route for your team. 

Oh, ok mang. If the Eagles win by less than blowout margin I'll take the W and you can come back here and talk about your moral victory. We both win.

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Oh, ok mang. If the Eagles win by less than blowout margin I'll take the W and you can come back here and talk about your moral victory. We both win.

What exactly are you looking for people to say, bro? You and your ilk are spending an incredible amount of time monitoring a thread in a Cowboys forum...is it for validation?  I've already agreed with you guys that your team is Super Bowl bound.  Do you want me to call them a "Dynasty in the making"? Would that further stroke egos? 

1 hour ago, ///mcompact said:

You and your ilk are spending an incredible amount of time monitoring a thread in a Cowboys forum

I don't know about my ilk, but I spend a decent amount of time over here. I like to diversify my bonds, fool. Don't be upset because I can converse with more than just my own 'ilk'. 

32 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I don't know about my ilk, but I spend a decent amount of time over here. I like to diversify my bonds, fool. Don't be upset because I can converse with more than just my own 'ilk'. 

It's goin' to be alright, Friendo. Look, your team's doing big things and you want to spend time around the different forums chest thumping.  More power to ya', bro.

I remember my first beer.. 

6 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

It's goin' to be alright, Friendo. Look, your team's doing big things and you want to spend time around the different forums chest thumping.  More power to ya', bro.

I remember my first beer.. 

You do realise a number of Cowboys fans spend more time in our forum.....

We are in a thread about the Eagles, it's not like we've come in here on the Sean Lee injured thread is it.....

15 minutes ago, Blahman88 said:

You do realise a number of Cowboys fans spend more time in our forum.....

Man..I must be old, but I must say that the whole lead-in with "You do realize" or "You do know" seems to be a millennial "thing" that I've noticed over the past 2-3 years.  Refrain.

Please name the Cowboy forum members that are actively in your forum or even in your game day thread outside of "Matts", because I don't believe there's an active contingent that gives an actual crap about posting in your area.

g32B3pV.gif

19 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

Man..I must be old, but I must say that the whole lead-in with "You do realize" or "You do know" seems to be a millennial "thing" that I've noticed over the past 2-3 years.  Refrain.

Please name the Cowboy forum members that are actively in your forum or even in your game day thread outside of "Matts", because I don't believe there's an active contingent that gives an actual crap about posting in your area.

g32B3pV.gif

I dont post in their GDT, or anywhere else in their forum, outside of Cowboys games. I post in exactly 2 of their threads - NFCE (because no one does in ours) and TAET because as the name implies, it not eagles talk. Its one of the most popular threads on the entire site. 

Archived