GDT: Philly at Dallas - THROW IN THE DAMN TOWEL

WizardHawk

34 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

Man..I must be old, but I must say that the whole lead-in with "You do realize" or "You do know" seems to be a millennial "thing" that I've noticed over the past 2-3 years.  Refrain.

Please name the Cowboy forum members that are actively in your forum or even in your game day thread outside of "Matts", because I don't believe there's an active contingent that gives an actual crap about posting in your area.

g32B3pV.gif

Yeah, I'm British, so it is realise, it's from the English Language.......so maybe you should refrain good sir.

A few have been known to frequent the Eagles Forum from time to time. DaBoys was in there earlier.

Our forum thrives with a number of posters who are not Eagles fans because people are allowed to debate other teams you know. It give a different perspective on things.

Rather that coming in here and telling us "Thump Chesting" for our side, we are actually look for debate, well some of us.

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont post in their GDT, or anywhere else in their forum, outside of Cowboys games. I post in exactly 2 of their threads - NFCE (because no one does in ours) and TAET because as the name implies, it not eagles talk. Its one of the most popular threads on the entire site. 

So who are they talkin' about?

19 hours ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Because when this team wins - even against san francisco - everyone walks around with an erection for a week talking about how great the team is, how great its players are, and how amazing we will do going forward.

But, after a loss, everyone has ED, hates the team and coaches, and is gameplanning on how its best to tank the season away and trade off every good player to start from scratch as if we can build a new winning team next year by giving up all our good players for mid round draft picks because we will never win another game ever again if we keep the current players.

:P

I agree D94W. Unfortunately we do much of the same in Our Forum too. Look on the bright side though. Thanks God we're not the Giants Forum who have been walking around limp for almost 3 months.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont post in their GDT, or anywhere else in their forum, outside of Cowboys games. I post in exactly 2 of their threads - NFCE (because no one does in ours) and TAET because as the name implies, it not eagles talk. Its one of the most popular threads on the entire site. 

Stop trying to down play your love for us, Matts. 

We all know you love 3 things in this world

1) Rayne Dakota Prescott

2) 4's

3) The Eagles Forum 

30 minutes ago, Blahman88 said:

No rebuttal for me using the correct grammar when calling it out for being wrong? At least acknowledge it.

Notice how we are doing exactly what Matts is doing, posting in the Game Day Thread only?

You didn't even offer a rebuttal on your part to what I posted. I regret pointing out your spelling of the word because it gave you an "out" for my initial response. I now gave you a wedge...live and learn on my part, because you've already dodged the meat of my post.

Yeah, cool....Brits and Canucks are all about "Why do you spell it with a 'z'?"  It's because we put our own spin on a Germanic-based language that predated your culture's existence.

53697461.jpg

Go eat fish and chips, Boyo.  Deal.With.It.

Wentz2.jpg

I named DaBoys, and Matts of course. A number over the years have come to our forum to post in TAET and our Game Day Threads because some of us don't take ourselves too seriously.

Quite clearly did post a rebuttal, but hey ho, it's your forum, I'm just a guest good sir.

27 minutes ago, Blahman88 said:

I named DaBoys, and Matts of course. A number over the years have come to our forum to post in TAET and our Game Day Threads because some of us don't take ourselves too seriously.

Nah, you only named Matts....after I pointed out he was the lone butterfly of the group.  It's cool, though.  I've refrained from posting in divisional rival forums when Dallas was dominant, because it could come off as "rubbing it in",  but it looks like the norm around here, or at least with Pilly fans. I now look forward to invading your guys' forum when things are looking down for your team. Before, I would leave well enough alone, but I now see the bright side of E-life. Thanks for the opening my eyes.

27 minutes ago, Blahman88 said:

Quite clearly did post a rebuttal, but hey ho, it's your forum, I'm just a guest good sir.

I half-heartedly criticised you for using millennial phrases. There was no rebut on your part. It's totally cool, though. Don't know why it blew up.

On 11/18/2017 at 1:08 AM, ///mcompact said:

Wentz and the Eagles have already been crowned the Champs, so the pressure is on them to deliver the blow-out win against the 'hapless' Cowboys.  God help them if it's a close game or some flukey stuff happens and Dallas squeaks out the win.  Nothing better than seeing someone call the shot and then miss the backboard..

538 favors the cowboys to win the game. There are some people still picking the Cowboys to win in the expert field. It's not "you against the world" tbh.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

538 favors the cowboys to win the game. There are some people still picking the Cowboys to win in the expert field. It's not "you against the world" tbh.

Less to do with Dallas and more to do with they don't know how Wentz is going to play coming out of the bye. He's been on fire but an extra week off and not playing a total scrub team (outside of CAR) on the road, it's not a guarantee.  Vegas doesn't forget 2016 Wentz.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Who pissed in mcompacts cereal? lawd have mercy.

That's rich. You're one to talk, Danger.  There's not a section on this whole board where you're not propagating Carson Wentz.

Just now, ///mcompact said:

Less to do with Dallas and more to do with they don't know how Wentz is going to play coming out of the bye. He's been on fire but an extra week off and not playing a total scrub team (outside of CAR) on the road, it's not a guarantee.  Vegas doesn't forget 2016 Wentz.

Scrub team? You realize both the Eagles and the Cowboys only have 1 "Quality win" under their belt this season. Right? I've already had this debate with Matts.

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

Scrub team? You realize both the Eagles and the Cowboys only have 1 "Quality win" under their belt this season. Right? I've already had this debate with Matts.

Quality win?  How about exactly what I said? How many quality teams have you guys played? You played KC and lost and CAR and won. Great.  Did you guys play the Rams, GB (w/Shaaron) or Falcons?  No.  You guys are crushing the cans you're supposed to crush and Dallas is barely treading the deeper water.  Again, due to the circumstances, it should be a cruising win for your birds unless flukey stuff happens. 

Archived