GDT: Philly at Dallas - THROW IN THE DAMN TOWEL

WizardHawk

21 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

Quality win?  How about exactly what I said? How many quality teams have you guys played? You played KC and lost and CAR and won. Great.  Did you guys play the Rams, GB (w/Shaaron) or Falcons?  No.  You guys are crushing the cans you're supposed to crush and Dallas is barely treading the deeper water.  Again, due to the circumstances, it should be a cruising win for your birds unless flukey stuff happens. 

Crushing cans like Denver?

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

Crushing cans like Denver?

Denver, Week 1 or 2,  at Mile High, have historically crushed every QB for the past decade. Brady, Godgers, whoever.  On the road, middle of the season with late QB change...we'll, I guess you could stick that feather in your cap but I'd more or less leave it on the ground. 

Eagles beat CAR and Dallas beat KC. Those are the notable wins.

I'm gonna keep posting on the Dallas, Washington and NYG board. Hell, sometimes I post on the Ravens board. I've even ventured into Jets territory. Because I can talk football with fans from all over. 

When I come here, Micky you can keep being mad about it, it's fine.

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'm gonna keep posting on the Dallas, Washington and NYG board. Hell, sometimes I post on the Ravens board. I've even ventured into Jets territory. Because I can talk football with fans from all over. 

When I come here, Micky you can keep being mad about it, it's fine.

Carlos, the guy that ran from Nick Diaz. I've just become accustomed to this forum so I think it's you that should start getting mad about it, kid.  You guys called the shots, so I'm going to be right here for the next several months checking you guys into the boards when things slip up. I look forward to it. What's strange is that I'm still here...in the Dallas Cowboys forum.  So that means you scrubs have to come HERE for me to rustle your jimmies. Strange arrangement.  Gluttons for punishment, I guess..

2 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

Carlos, the guy that ran from Nick Diaz. I've just become accustomed to this forum so I think it's you that should start getting mad about it, kid.  You guys called the shots, so I'm going to be right here for the next several months checking you guys into the boards when things slip up. I look forward to it.

Alright, see you tonight I guess.

082617_hr_record_med.gif

13 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

Denver, Week 1 or 2,  at Mile High, have historically crushed every QB for the past decade. Brady, Godgers, whoever.  On the road, middle of the season with late QB change...we'll, I guess you could stick that feather in your cap but I'd more or less leave it on the ground. 

Eagles beat CAR and Dallas beat KC. Those are the notable wins.

Convenient excuse.

27 minutes ago, Danger said:

Brock is no less a threat than Trevor Siemian. 

Leaving out Mile High's home-field advantage early in the season...

Either way. You guys are Super Bowl bound. Don't know why you bother spending your time here...should be sizing up the rings already...

Archived