GDT: Philly at Dallas - THROW IN THE DAMN TOWEL

WizardHawk

35 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

So who the hell knows.

First of all, Jane Slater is an idiot. Maybe not at all aspects in life but she knows zilch about football. Players/staff talk to her. She's hott. But God when she comes on nfln I continually have to overlook her getting AFC/NFC teams mixed up, she reported that DLaw and David Irving were products of Marinelli and not drafted guys(Law was picked 34th), she constantly gets names confused and her segments are littered with oral typos.  But she's hot! How many times can we listen to the NFL cry about women's rights just to see them hire strictly hot chicks. Where's the fat dyke ex woman's rugby player with the buzz cut talking about the NFL!? That's the chick I would trust if she told me Tyron was out. Not Jane "trigger the main vain" Slater. Don't get me wrong, I prefer the hot chick to be on TV. But don't post her words and thoughts here please.

Second of all, Tyron probably should and will sit.  We need to move Zack Martin to LT. I know we won't but we should. I know, I know, "then we would have two positions to replace." Who gives a rats ***? Zack Martin or Byron Bell at LT? Who's better? I assure you it's Zack. And LT is STILL the most important OL position. Byron Bell at RG getting beat is not as bad or immediately noticeable as Byron Bell getting beat at LT. And I don't even want to discuss Chaz Green. I'm assuming he's only on the roster still because he may hurt himself if released.  

Martin-Cooper-Fred-JumboJoe-LC is probably our best OL, at least as far as keeping Dak not-murdered

That said, going from Leary and Martin to Cooper and Looney at guard in less than a year though would be... unideal for a team whose objective is to field the NFL's most dominant run game

Archived