GDT: Philly at Dallas - THROW IN THE DAMN TOWEL

WizardHawk

Wentz and the Eagles have already been crowned the Champs, so the pressure is on them to deliver the blow-out win against the 'hapless' Cowboys.  God help them if it's a close game or some flukey stuff happens and Dallas squeaks out the win.  Nothing better than seeing someone call the shot and then miss the backboard..

18 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Generally speaking, this forum is depressing.  

Because when this team wins - even against san francisco - everyone walks around with an erection for a week talking about how great the team is, how great its players are, and how amazing we will do going forward.

But, after a loss, everyone has ED, hates the team and coaches, and is gameplanning on how its best to tank the season away and trade off every good player to start from scratch as if we can build a new winning team next year by giving up all our good players for mid round draft picks because we will never win another game ever again if we keep the current players.

:P

Byron Bell on impending doom:

"Just coming off the ball and getting to the junction point, just being physical with the guy and using hands and just getting a strike down," Bell said, via ESPN.com. "Where I get in trouble is when I play complacent and timid. I just got to go out and cut it loose. If I get beat, just know this: I'm going to get beat my [expletive] way. If I lose, I'm going to lose my way."

Archived