Preseason Week 2 GDT: Bucs @ Titans

TitanLegend

why is he so scared to THROW the ball under pressure?? Any time there is even the slightest bit of pressure he completely forgets he can throw the ball.

Edit: He's got all the talent in the world but please do not play him this year period. He's going to be a good player but He's not going to be ready this year 

Edited by lovetitans

Just now, lovetitans said:

why is he so scared to THROW the ball under pressure?? Any time there is even the slightest bit of pressure he completely forgets he can throw the ball. 

He spent his entire college career being able to run around and run past everyone who pressured him at Liberty. Gonna take time to break that from him.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

He spent his entire college career being able to run around and run past everyone who pressured him at Liberty. Gonna take time to break that from him.

the fact that he's even letting go of the ball within a reasonable amount of time is an improvement from last week lol. he has a lot of work to do. footwork got him on that 3rd down.

Just now, 615finest said:

Split screen is terrible

I still don't understand why they did  that.  

Back to the game I like the going for it on 4th down but man what a terrible play design.   I don't mind a Willis run but  a delay like that just gives the D the chance to get deep and cut off the running lanes.