RUMOR: Will Cousins be traded for Garappolo next March?

turtle28

On 11/16/2017 at 1:37 PM, Woz said:

I can see maybe starting McCoy if we draft a rookie, if only to make the rookie's play not look as bad.

I get that I and McKoy isn’t a starter IMO but it could be worse as long as the rookie is sitting to earn his place like Gruden has done with certain guys in the past.

31 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I get that I and McKoy isn’t a starter IMO but it could be worse as long as the rookie is sitting to earn his place like Gruden has done with certain guys in the past.

Gruden already made Mccoy look like an nfl qb in 2014 before Allen made him bench him for RG3 & then Colt got hurt vs the Rams bc our OL couldn’t block their DL.

32 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

lol I don't want McCoy to start period .

Put the ego aside I much rather have Kap than McCoy and that doesn't say alot

Kap isn’t coming back in the league even if he wins his collusion case because the Govt can’t make a private company hire anyone. If Kap & RG3 want to play and make a few mil, they need to go to Canada to play.

8 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I like McCoy But I want someone who is a real NFL QB and not one our coaches can draw up to look like one. Kirk or draft Grudens Guy. No more uncertainty

McCoy is a real NFL qb, he’s been in the league 8 years, longer than most guys last. Yes, he doesn’t have a strong arm, but he’s smart, accurate and makes a lot of off scheduled plays. He’s actually similar to what Keenum is. I was watching nfl match up last night and they showed all of the off schedule plays that Keenum made last week to create time to allow his WRs to get open and that’s what Colt did in 2014 and could do if he was a starter.

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

I like McCoy But I want someone who is a real NFL QB and not one our coaches can draw up to look like one. Kirk or draft Grudens Guy. No more uncertainty

McCoy is fine for a few games as a placeholder for Mayfield or Allen. I'm pretty sure that's who we'll be drafting. It won't last long for McCoy though as the starter but he'll help the rookie a lot I think. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

McCoy is fine for a few games as a placeholder for Mayfield or Allen. I'm pretty sure that's who we'll be drafting. It won't last long for McCoy though as the starter but he'll help the rookie a lot I think. 

Mayfield is the next Johnny Manziel on and off the field, I wouldn’t touch him with a 1,000 foot pole. Allen, maybe but I think he should go back to school. 

If Cousins is gone and we go qb it will probably be Mason Rudolph or Luke Falk in round 1 or Clayton Thorson or Jared Stindham in round 2.

14 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Mayfield is the next Johnny Manziel on and off the field, I wouldn’t touch him with a 1,000 foot pole. Allen, maybe but I think he should go back to school. 

If Cousins is gone and we go qb it will probably be Mason Rudolph or Luke Falk in round 1 or Clayton Thorson or Jared Stindham in round 2.

Clayton Throrson should be gone round 1 on film this Guy is legit. I think come April this guy is on fire and we might even have to trade up if we were in the QB market. Personally I don’t think we will be but what does anyone really know about our QB situation.

Archived