12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Eagles
    • Our fanbase for no longer waiting on Deshaun Watson news
    • Mike

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

For people wondering why starters didn’t play:

Stefanski felt like they got plenty of “live action” in the practices against Philly this week. I love the joint practices and agree with him.

Some teams find it so beneficial they are doing it twice during training camp.

14 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Random, but delay of game penalties might be a good indicator of how complex a offense is. Rams and Bengals use a TON of motion in their offense. Sean Payton did too. They were in the upper tier of the league in delay of game. We were middle of the pack.

https://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/delay-of-game?year=2021

Delay of games can also be measured by how likely it is Freddie Kitchens is involved in your offense. Does your team struggle getting the playcalls in and lining up properly becuase Hodor is on the sidelines? If so, you might get delay of games. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, roger murdock said:
15 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Random, but delay of game penalties might be a good indicator of how complex a offense is. Rams and Bengals use a TON of motion in their offense. Sean Payton did too. They were in the upper tier of the league in delay of game. We were middle of the pack.

https://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/delay-of-game?year=2021

Delay of games can also be measured by how likely it is Freddie Kitchens is involved in your offense. Does your team struggle getting the playcalls in and lining up properly becuase Hodor is on the sidelines? If so, you might get delay of games. 

I'll never forget the year, it was around 10 years ago, when I watched a preseason game where one of our worthless quarterbacks and offenses had the following chain of events:

1st and Goal from the 1: Delay of Game

1st and goal from the 6: Timeout

1st and goal from the 6: Delay of game

...and it was at that moment, I knew we wouldn't win more than 5 or 6 games.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'll never forget the year, it was around 10 years ago, when I watched a preseason game where one of our worthless quarterbacks and offenses had the following chain of events:

1st and Goal from the 1: Delay of Game

1st and goal from the 6: Timeout

1st and goal from the 6: Delay of game

...and it was at that moment, I knew we wouldn't win more than 5 or 6 games.

OMG I remember that. Think it was DA with Mangini. 

• Like 1

I knew that I would like Dobbs.  Honestly, I was kind of worried about him developing more in Pittsburgh and him possibly becoming their bridge starter.  

I don't necessarily prefer him to Brissett, but we are suddenly back to not being excited about the QB position in Cleveland.

I do think whether or not Brissett can get hot, you could see Dobbs in special packages. Stefanski may be planning some "change of pace" QB options.  Which might be one of the main reasons he's playing so much this preseason.  While I don't know if that's good or not, we'll only know if/when we see it.

• Like 1