WR - Stehpon Diggs (1.12)
WR - Davante Adams (2)
TE - Kyle Pitts (4)
FLEX - Adam Thielen (7)
Defense - Packers (15)
K - 

Bench
RB - Ken Walker (9)
RB - James Robinson (12), Tyrion Davis Price (13)
TE - Noah Fant (14)
WR - Kadarius Toney (8)
WR - Devante Parker (10)
WR - George Pickens (11)
QB - 

I actually like team A's starting lineup the best but don't like the depth at RB.  I also don't like having 4 rookie WRs as my depth since they are usually inconsistent.  The RB depth is scary. Pollard has value but not someone I would want to have to play on a bye or injury unless the injury is to Zeke. 

B is the best all around team.  I like having three solid RBs and while I dont love Waddle, I think having Mitchell and Bateman to play over him will be ok.  I think Waddle underperforms his draft status by a couple rounds this year but I like the depth at RB/WR much better. 

C is my least favorite.  I dont like QB early.  If Allen is there in the fourth I jump but I am not wasting a top 3 pick on a QB when guys a few rounds later will only average a couple points less a week.  The starting RBs are weak, especially with Gibson potentially losing carries to Robinson and catches to McKissic so would hate him as a starter.  Then yoru bench RBs are sketchy at best with two likely to not play the first couple of weeks or be fully healthy and the other potentially being on the PS.  Your WR are top notch but the rest of your team sacrificed due to the zero RB method.  If you grabbed another WR or RB in the third instead of Allen and then went with a QB in the 8th, you would have a much better team. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

What is it about A you don't like? 

Personally, I didn’t like much of what happened after round 4. I get that Kirk gives you the stack with Jefferson, but I just don’t see him giving consistent starter numbers. If I’m going with that stack, I want to have a second QB in that similar draft range that I can play on tougher matchup weeks. I also don’t particularly like the roster construction between the Flex and depth options. It feels like you have a lot of different options and lottery tickets between the rookies and Thomas coming back, but nobody is a sure thing. By the end of the season you might end up with something great, but there’s going to be a lot of trial and error in who to trust that could cost you games early on. It seems like a team that scores 60 one week and 140 the next, which could be explosive if you make the playoffs, but I’m not sure the consistency is there. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, winitall said:

Personally, I didn’t like much of what happened after round 4. I get that Kirk gives you the stack with Jefferson, but I just don’t see him giving consistent starter numbers. If I’m going with that stack, I want to have a second QB in that similar draft range that I can play on tougher matchup weeks. I also don’t particularly like the roster construction between the Flex and depth options. It feels like you have a lot of different options and lottery tickets between the rookies and Thomas coming back, but nobody is a sure thing. By the end of the season you might end up with something great, but there’s going to be a lot of trial and error in who to trust that could cost you games early on. It seems like a team that scores 60 one week and 140 the next, which could be explosive if you make the playoffs, but I’m not sure the consistency is there. 

Last year Cousins scored 20 points less than Dak, (QB on team B) in standard formats and was the 11th best QB.  The difference between #5 and 11 was 30 points or 1.8 points per game.  I think Cousins will be fine and is consistently underrated in fantasy because he doesn't win games but he puts up numbers.  I get the rest of your points but the QBs on teams A and B are a wash IMO.  

15 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Last year Cousins scored 20 points less than Dak, (QB on team B) in standard formats and was the 11th best QB.  The difference between #5 and 11 was 30 points or 1.8 points per game.  I think Cousins will be fine and is consistently underrated in fantasy because he doesn't win games but he puts up numbers.  I get the rest of your points but the QBs on teams A and B are a wash IMO.  

I’m not a huge Dak guy so I won’t fight you too hard, but I think there’s a bigger ceiling on Dak for a similar floor. Just going off a momentary gut feel, I think if my QB scores between 15-25 points I’ve got a chance. Over 25 and I’m probably winning, under 15 and I’m probably losing. If you break it down that way:

Dak over 25: 7 (only one 25.something)

Dak under 15: 5

Kirk over 25: 4 (3 of these were 25.something)

Kirk under 15: 4

Those aren’t terribly different, but I think based on those ceilings Dak gets you an extra win over the course of a season. 

50 minutes ago, winitall said:

I’m not a huge Dak guy so I won’t fight you too hard, but I think there’s a bigger ceiling on Dak for a similar floor. Just going off a momentary gut feel, I think if my QB scores between 15-25 points I’ve got a chance. Over 25 and I’m probably winning, under 15 and I’m probably losing. If you break it down that way:

Dak over 25: 7 (only one 25.something)

Dak under 15: 5

Kirk over 25: 4 (3 of these were 25.something)

Kirk under 15: 4

Those aren’t terribly different, but I think based on those ceilings Dak gets you an extra win over the course of a season. 

I think that minor difference with Cousins plus a WR in the 8th is a better pairing than Dak plus a WR in the 10th.  So if you take into account those point differentials as well, its a wash at least if not a bonus to Cousins.  Also Dak lost his top target, his second best target is still recovering from a knee injury and a mid round rookie is filling that role.  Cousins has one of the best WRs in the game and one of the most solid/consistent WRs in the game.  Either way, its not enough of a difference to change an opinion on a team IMO because its not like we are talking Wentz vs Dak/Allen/Wilson.  Those guys are pretty much interchangeable if you consider the cost and replacement players. 

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

What is it about A you don't like? 

Frankly, you just took some guys I'm not overly bullish on. Javonte as RB1 in the second round is just a no go on me. He's also on my list of players that I won't have many shares of right now because I have a real concern that he's in a full split backfield. 

Chubb is a fine RB2 in a PPR league, but the way I see that team, you have have 2 RB2s, 2 WR3s. I don't think Jeudy is a WR2 even in ppr and while Thomas could easily finish as a WR1 or WR2, there's a reason he's getting drafted where's he's drafted. I really like that pick as a flex with upside, but the idea of relying on him or Jeudy to be a WR2 bothers me. I don't want to rely on Thomas to be more than a 3. 

I feel like your RB / WR base should be better if you're waiting on TE and QB as long as you did, tbh, but I also just don't love the players you got. 

10 hours ago, Forge said:

Frankly, you just took some guys I'm not overly bullish on. Javonte as RB1 in the second round is just a no go on me. He's also on my list of players that I won't have many shares of right now because I have a real concern that he's in a full split backfield. 

Chubb is a fine RB2 in a PPR league, but the way I see that team, you have have 2 RB2s, 2 WR3s. I don't think Jeudy is a WR2 even in ppr and while Thomas could easily finish as a WR1 or WR2, there's a reason he's getting drafted where's he's drafted. I really like that pick as a flex with upside, but the idea of relying on him or Jeudy to be a WR2 bothers me. I don't want to rely on Thomas to be more than a 3. 

I feel like your RB / WR base should be better if you're waiting on TE and QB as long as you did, tbh, but I also just don't love the players you got. 

Ok thanks. I leaned to team C I think, even though it was zero RB method. 

by the way, these aren’t my teams (I haven’t had a draft yet), they are three teams from “fantasyPros”. I’m currently just trying to get a read on mocks that are good, because I’m really struggling with strategy this year. Just trying to absorb as much info and advice as I can. So, thanks for the advice :)

• Like 1