The Last Of Us - HBO ***No Game Spoilers***

Broncofan

4 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I say this not as complaining, just checking to see if I should avoid this thread or not.  Are you guys going to be talking about game parallels and certain scenes that haven't happened in the show yet?  If so we either need a spoiler free thread like Game of Thrones had or I just need to avoid the thread because i'm coming into this completely blind having never played the game.

Ill put my foot down right now

Use the spoiler tag for any and ALL game talk 

• Like 5

On 1/10/2023 at 12:54 PM, THE DUKE said:

I say this not as complaining, just checking to see if I should avoid this thread or not.  Are you guys going to be talking about game parallels and certain scenes that haven't happened in the show yet?  If so we either need a spoiler free thread like Game of Thrones had or I just need to avoid the thread because i'm coming into this completely blind having never played the game.

jealous bbc one GIF by BBC

1 hour ago, 43M said:

HBO Max increasing subscription prices right before this.....and immediately after dumping alot of good content.

https://variety.com/2023/digital/news/hbo-max-announces-price-increase-1235487428/

I was considering rejoining soon, too.   Thanks for saving me a few bucks, HBO.

I'm not super upset about the price hike (though obviously not happy), but after getting rid of stuff? That's lame.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I'm not super upset about the price hike (though obviously not happy), but after getting rid of stuff? That's lame.

Its not a significant jump....its just the timing thats laughably pathetic.

2 hours ago, 43M said:

HBO Max increasing subscription prices right before this.....and immediately after dumping alot of good content.

https://variety.com/2023/digital/news/hbo-max-announces-price-increase-1235487428/

I was considering rejoining soon, too.   Thanks for saving me a few bucks, HBO.

It’s bold. Luckily for them hbo is my favorite streaming service so I’m least likely to cut them out than any of the others. But yeah don’t love the decisions lately. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 6:04 PM, Deadpulse said:

Ill put my foot down right now

Use the spoiler tag for any and ALL game talk 

Spoiler

Deadpulse sucks

OK, it works. 

(Kidding......but seriously....how have ppl not played this game, short of not owning a PS<insert number here>?)

PSA - it's available on PC as of March 3, 2023. 

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Broncofan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Deadpulse sucks

OK, it works. 

(Kidding......but seriously....how have ppl not played this game, short of not owning a PS<insert number here>?)

PSA - it's available on PC as of March 3, 2023. 

Waiting for the PC release.

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

Waiting for the PC release.

Once it's out on PC, there really is no excuse for ppl not to play it.    I still think it's hands-down the best storyline ever.   I can respect other opinions differing...they're wrong, though.  😄