GDT: BENGALS AT BRONCO'S

AKRNA

2 hours ago, jsthomp2007 said:

I think outside of the 100 yard pick...Os looked fine.  I think with better offensive line play and better play calling that the offense can be good behind Os.  

I mean, he took a bad sack and made a bad read and threw a ball into the dirt on the drive that could have tied or won the game. I'll credit him on a couple good throws, but he still can't read a defense 

7 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I mean, he took a bad sack and made a bad read and threw a ball into the dirt on the drive that could have tied or won the game. I'll credit him on a couple good throws, but he still can't read a defense 

.. and that is why he is a mere backup.

1 minute ago, iLikeDefense said:

.. and that is why he is a mere backup.

I'd prefer Siemian or Lynch as a backup moving forward to Brock. I'd like to see Brock cut once he gets benched. We'll see. Also wouldn't mind seeing none of them in TC next year lol 

Just now, champ11 said:

I'd prefer Siemian or Lynch as a backup moving forward to Brock. I'd like to see Brock cut once he gets benched. We'll see. Also wouldn't mind seeing none of them in TC next year lol 

Oh I agree! I was just saying that is why he is a back up. Yeah, I'm with you on not having any of them back next year but I think TS will be back. He's shown he can play while the others haven't.

16 hours ago, paul-mac said:

ugh, I genuinely wanted us to win unlike most on here because 5-5 is a wildcard at the moment and 6-4 is the division lead.

I think the season is properly over now. I'd start Paxton for the last six games and see what we got. 

If I were a betting man, I think Mike McCoy is gonna be the fall guy in all this. Wouldn't shock me if he's gone tomorrow. 

Wow, great call. 

Archived