GDT: BENGALS AT BRONCO'S

AKRNA

2 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Mike McCoy is a f***ing disgrace as a OC. 

He’s legitimately never had an impressive season in his career. 

Under McDaniels he was just a coffee and donuts guy. Then we had the Tebow year where his offense was a disgrace. 2012 was the doing of Peyton Manning then his Chargers offenses were the brainwork of Ken Whisenhunt and Frank Reich. I have no idea why this absolute fraud wasn’t chased out of the NFL years ago. He should be fired before he even goes home after this game. He’s not even a “has been”, he’s a “never was”. Give it Bill Musgrave till the end of the season then go out and find a real offensive mind. 

3 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

He’s legitimately never had an impressive season in his career. 

Under McDaniels he was just a coffee and donuts guy. Then we had the Tebow year where his offense was a disgrace. 2012 was the doing of Peyton Manning then his Chargers offenses were the brainwork of Ken Whisenhunt and Frank Reich. I have no idea why this absolute fraud wasn’t chased out of the NFL years ago. He should be fired before he even goes home after this game. He’s not even a “has been”, he’s a “never was”. Give it Bill Musgrave till the end of the season then go out and find a real offensive mind. 

I’ve said almost all of that since February. 

McCoy is a poor mans 2009-10 Mac. I’m hearing rumors he gets fired tomorrow. 

Archived