Belichick needs Brady more than McCarthy needs Rodgers v2

incognito_man

Before the Pats traded Garoppolo because, reasons, I would've said "hell no" to this, but at least this year, incog MIGHT have a point now that his security blanket is gone. 

If Brady gets hurt, they'll be in the same position we're in sans Garopp, only with a worse defense-32nd to our 24th-ranked D.

Then again, maybe, just maybe, Billy B is the only one with the balls to sign Kaepernick should the unthinkable happen (and it's not out of the realm of possibility, either-40-year-old QB playing behind a porous OL, already dealt with a left shoulder injury earlier in the year, etc.) and that's why he was apparently open to trading him. Just a thought. 

7 minutes ago, RoellPreston88 said:

Who's QB school was in he in the last 3 years?

I get it. You think Mike is bad at his job.

What the hell do you want from me?

I'm talking about how bad the player is. Did I say Mike has done a good job? Maybe there's legit nothing to work with. Mike made a pretty talentless Matt Flynn into a decent backup. WHO'S SCHOOL WAS MATT FLYNN IN

WHO'S SCHOOL WAS MATT FLYNN IN

WHO'S SCHOOL WAS MATT FLYNN IN

13 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

McCarthy seems to think he can

Hey, coming into this game, it looked that way to me. He had looked like crap but flashed a little and looked like he had some confidence. So much for that.....

I would have benched him, then again, it's also Joe Callahan. Who's never played against an NFL caliber player in a game that counts in his life.

Archived