Raiders to release Kenyan Drake

NYRaider

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

How many 3rd round RB's have produced at a similar level to Jacobs during his career outside of Montgomery?

Is this a serious question?

Lots and lots over the years, how about Alvin Kamara, Karim Hunt, Demarco Murray, David Montgomery, Frank Gore, Justin Fargas, Jamal Charles, Brian Westbrook, James Connor, that’s just off the top of my head and not even to count guys drafted later of course or in the second round which was kind of my point.

We both know why you didn’t ask about the second round though eh? 😉😄

7 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Is this a serious question?

Lots and lots over the years, how about Alvin Kamara, Karim Hunt, Demarco Murray, David Montgomery, Frank Gore, Justin Fargas, Jamal Charles, Brian Westbrook, James Connor, that’s just off the top of my head and not even to count guys drafted later of course or in the second round which was kind of my point.

We both know why you didn’t ask about the second round though eh? 😉😄

You named two RBs that are currently starters in the NFL. I said Jacobs value was probably early 2nd round and we drafted him at the end of the first. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

You named two RBs that are currently starters in the NFL. I said Jacobs value was probably early 2nd round and we drafted him at the end of the first. 

I really dont know what your point is? You specifically said third round only, and I named a pile of RBs who are similar or much better in production……. How about we include any RB drafted after Jacobs spot? That would be most RBs…… 

My point is that Jacobs value was poor in my opinion and most others. Jacobs had produced OK but many, many RBs are clearly better who are drafted 2nd round onwards. That is my point, good RBs can be had in most rounds but especially second round on. If you’re drafting a RB in the first he has to be elite, again in my opinion.

What is the point you’re trying to force?